Part 38: Evil

"THERE YOU ARE! Jasmine says walking towards me

"Here we go" Naomi sighs.

She comes up to our table and slams her hand next to me, to get my attention

"Bitch you lied to me!" she points her finger.

"Get out of my face and go talk to your 'boyfriend' instead" I wave her off.

"No bitch, it was you dancing on him!"

"Ok yes we danced on eachother, he wanted me to"

"And your hoe ass did it, knowing he has a girlfriend"

"Yep I sure did" I grin.

She gets even closer, balling up her fist like she's about to do something.

"Jasmine chill out. Its was Eric you need to be worring about honestly" Naomi says in my defense.

"Naomi I know this is your bestfriend and all but don't get in the way!"

"DONT GET IN OUR WAY BITCH" Naomi snaps.

"And don't talk to her like that" I say, getting up from the table.

Eric walks in with a group of boys, sitting down at a near by table. Seeing them, Jasmine rolls her eyes at us and storm up to him instead. We see her slap his water from out his hand and then get in his face.

"SO YOU WERE KISSING THAT BITCH!

"What is your fucking deal! I said NO" he says.

"ITS ALL OVER SNAPCHAT ASSHOLE!"

"I WAS DRUNK! SHE WASN'T THOUGH" he blames me.

"Now hold the fuck up! I wasn't drunk???" I get up from the table again, pointing at myself.

"No--"

"Nigga you got me drunk and then took me into the fucking bathroom! Don't get the story fucked up cuz ya side piece here"

"BITCH! I ain't his side piece!" Jasmine yells, walking towards me again.

"Thats not what he said to me" I fold my arms.

"Your lying! Everyone knows your a hoe anyway....I know what you did to Kesean and Micheal"

"Of course you do, you always have to be the center of attention right? But I slept with both of the guys you like in this school...including your boyfriend"

"Your lying!"

"And I knew you liked Kesean but honey, we done fucked so many times already...I wouldn't get your hopes up anymore. But Eric....now Eric is inlove with me, he told me...go ask him.