Part 54: Spreading the News prt 2

Well a few days ago, I went to the hospital and I'm pregnant...and you could be the father.

"What?! I shouts across the table

Did I stutter?

"Yeah, maybe I didn't hear that right"

Kesean you probably could be the father of my unborn child...is that clear enough.

No. Fuck that!

"What do you mean fuck that?

"Because why am I the dad! I know you slept with way more people then me...it's your fault your pregnant"

"I know but can you stop being loud"

"Why, everyone is going to find out sooner or later"

"Kesean let's please be adults about this"

"I am, and that can't be my child because you sleep around to much"

"Will you stop saying that!

"I'm just being real, I ain't get ya hoe ass pregnant! Go test ya otha nigga's with that shit...I got a new girl" he yells making people look at us arguing.

"I don't give a fuck if you got a new girl...fuck that bitch!

"Fuck you hoe! Go test someone else like Micheal or Eric!

"Damn your a stalker"

"I'm not, people just talk about you so Damn much"

"I don't care...but atleast I told you"

"And I told you I didnt get you pregnant!

"And I hope to God you didnt! Your a bitchass nigga! A wanna be! My baby don't need a father that's a bitch! But now my baby is at risk because you probably did cum inside of me that night! Why??? Because I'm the best bitch you ever had, the bombest pussy you ever fucked! But guess what! I'm done with you KESEAN AVERY NELSON THE FUCKING THIRD! Get the fuck out my face bitch! Before you end up like Eric next" I went off in his face. I was livid, you could see it all in my eyes. 😂💯💪😏

He didn't respond to me, instead he stormed off pushing people until he left the lunchroom. I laid my head down in my arms pulling at my hair. I am so stressed out already...and it's been three days since I found out.

"Hey Tyler what's going on? Naomi comes up to me

"Why do you fucking care?! Your embarrassed of me right! What kind of friend are you! Leave me the fuck alone! I get up and knock over the tray in front of her and storm out the other way.

*6 Period*

Miss Anderson gave us a free day to just chill in the classroom. Ofcourse this is the class I have with Kesean, Jasmine and Micheal all together, but they all cutt in my book. I sat down next to the wall by the windows semi-close to Kesean and called Jamal.

"Hey, shouldn't you being doing your work"

"But what if I wanna do you" I laugh seductively.

"I would give you a A+ and maybe some extra credit"

"We are disgusting"

"You started it"

"What are you doing?

"Smoking"

"Oh, but you think you can come get me out of school?

"Why?

"Because I want to go home and I can't just leave with out a adult saying its okay"

He laughs. "So I have to be your "Daddy" and get my little girl an early dismissal"

"Yes Daddy"

"Fine, but you better do ya homework when you get here" he laughs.

"Fuck you nigga" I laugh.

"I'll be there in 20"

"Kk" I hang up and plug in my phone.

"So you call him Daddy" Kesean comes sits across from me.

"Why are you in my bussines little boy?

"Little?

"Yeah, compared to "Daddy" your fucking little"

"So what is so special about him"

"He's a man. Point blank period. But why the fuck are you talking to me?

"Because--"

"No Nelson. I'm done with you remember, you cutt baby boy✂✂🙅 But if it is yours, I will see you in court.✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌