Part 6 : First Day prt 1

*A month later*🕐

"Good morning sunshine" I say looking at my phone.

"Morning boo" she replies slipping on her shirt.

"Hope you have a good first day, and ya ass better call me if you have any problems!" I smile.

She laughs while putting on her Js. "I'm sure no one's gonna mess with me, I'm too sexy and I got a toughass girlfriend....but shit I gotta go and make this bus, bye baby!" She leans in puckering her lips

but shit I gotta go and make this bus, bye baby!" She leans in puckering her lips

We kiss through the phone.

"Okay love you...and be careful"

*She hangs up*

I'm still worried about her meeting other people, I just hope nothing happens honestly. But it's my first day back as well, so I'm a try to enjoy it. I can't believe this is my last year of high school....I'm getting so old.👵😑

             *30 Minutes later*🕐

I arrive at my new 1st block class and pick the seat closes to the window and outlets, of course. I unpack my bag and take out my phone to plug it in besides me. Some of my friends come inside the classroom and we greet each other with a few hugs and waves here and there.

But then Kesean walks in and takes a seat in the back. Our eyes meet when he sits down but I quickly look away rolling them in the process. What were the odds, I sit down in my chair. Soon after opening my book, I feel a pull on my earing.

"These are cute" Naomi says.

"Thanks and this is your 1st block too?" I ask, turning to her.

"Yeah it seems like all the bad ones have it too" she looks around.

"I'm not bad, I'm a good child"

"Not when you wanted that Dior necklace from that new store called.. damn what was the name..."

"Look that price was insane! They wanted over 400 dollars for that little thing...and that chinese lady should've never got smart with me in the first place" I folded my arms, feeling confident.

She laughs. "Yeah your such...a Saint"

"I missed your ass all summer though" I get up to hug her.

"You didn't miss me, you never called"

"Because I knew you traveled to California, and I didn't want to bother you Mi Mi"

"No, you and your girlfriend were to busy "fucking" over the phone is all...with y'all gay asses"

"So you still didn't get over the sleepover thing? I said I was sorry" I say laughing.

"Girl how could I forget waking up to you moaning in the bathroom..."ohhh goddd babbyy" She imitates me.

"Shut up...I don't even sound like that" I stale faced her.

"It's all cool ma, but hold my seat alright" she puts her bag down and walks away.

I reach for her bag and put it in the seat next to me. I looked out window, wondering how Chris's day is going so far...I then started writing her name on the back on my hand and all in my book. I really miss her annoying ass. I hear someone come up besides me and tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see that it was actually Kesean. He waves at me, awkwardly expecting a reaction but I turned back around and continue writing on myself.

"So your still mad at me?" he taps me again.

I shrug my shoulders, still writing.

"That was a whole month ago, can we just get over it and be friends again...I miss you" he says calmly.

I turn back around giving him the face that I could care less.

He huffs. "Tyler I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't respect your relationship, honestly. I just have this major crush on you but I have to respect that your happy with someone else. And I'd rather have you as a friend than nothing at all." He confess.

"Wow, I appreciate that Kesean. I forgive you....okay"

He smiles and hugs me in my seat. Then he went back to his and in came Naomi. Who takes a seat next to me as well. Class begins and our new teacher starts the introduction process.

                   *Lunch Time*

I walk into the cafeteria getting straight in line for food. In this school niggas are always hungry, so it's best if you get your spot first before they run out. There has to be over 400 kids in this room alone and more outside...so yeah first come first served. I grabbed my tray of food and a soda from the vending machine, and sat down next to some of my friends, along with Naomi.

"Oouuu Tyler has fanboy" Jasmine teases watching me sit down.

"What are you talking about?" I ask

She then hands me a piece of paper with a drawling on the back of...

"It's me" I say out loud smiling. "Who gave this to you?" I ask Jasmine.

"I don't know...he had on a Jersey and some really nice hair"

"Oh Kesean...He drew this? I questioned. ...I didn't think he was the artsy type but it was sweet even if we are just friends.

                   *4 hours later*🕐

I get home, finally off that slowass bus ride, It seemed much slower today usually. But maybe it was because I didn't have Chris to moan in my ear through it. I laugh to myself remebering that time she really moaned in my ear until I got home from school. It was so random.

Like I got on the bus with Chris on face time like any other day. We talked for like half of the ride and then she just moaned out of nowhere. Luckily my headphones were in so no one could hear us but Chris knows I love hearing her moan, and she uses it against me. It sent tingles all up and down my body. But then she started going louder and moaning my name and shit and after that I couldn't keep my legs crossed. It felt like my kitty was throbbing out of my pants...😅

Long story short, when it was finally my stop, I got up from my seat and I felt like I just got out the pool. I could feel it dripping into my panties. So, I ran to my bathroom and yes....my underwear was soaked...I mean soaked and wet. She teased me when I told her about it but hey it was a good experience 😉

 She teased me when I told her about it but hey it was a good experience 😉