Part 87: Isaac

*3 months later*

*Phone rings*

"Hey baby" I answer

"Hey, what you doing?

"Uh nothing, just watching the Olympics"

"Shit! Did the gymnastics come on already?

"No pervert! Just swimming, track and valleyball"

"Did we win swimming?

"Yeah, both the men and women won silver and gold medals"

"Aye team USA! I hear her turn from the phone

"Who are you yelling at? I laugh

"My Canadian co-worker, Jane"

"Stop it babe...plus they beat our asses at volleyball" I continue laughing

"Oh...shit but we still got medals so we still bomb! But I have good news"

"Lets here it"

"We found out where your son is"

"Your kidding right? I sit up on the couch

"No, he's actually in Miami but a little further down the shore"

"He's in Miami? Address?

"So he lives at...... But don't go until I get home"

"Okay?......Babe? She questions, not hearing my voice anymore but just the sound of me moving.

"Chris I'll call you later" I quickly say hanging up

I rushed into my shoes and snatched my purse off the counter, then ran out the door. She has another thing coming if she thinks I'm waiting for her...shit I'll get there even without a car. I turned on my GPS on my phone and typed in the address, finding the quickest train ride down there.

*One hour later*

I walk up to this big house, with the same address and ring the door bell. The house was huge from the outside.

Did my son get adopted by a celebrity or something? Because this house was bueatiful and I'm sure it's worth a ton

Did my son get adopted by a celebrity or something? Because this house was bueatiful and I'm sure it's worth a ton. I hear someone approach the door and unlock it from the inside. A mixed Man opened the door, stepping out towards me.

"Kesean? I look up at him

"Tyler? He raised his eyebrows in disbelief

"You live here?

"Yes but how did you get here from Chicago?

"Honey, should I give him some of the peanut butter crackers? I hear a female's voice from inside.