Part 10: Breaking point

"LOOK ITS NOT MY FAULT I'M LOSING MY ATTRACTION FOR YOU"

The room grew silent. And at that moment...I felt like I've just been shot directly in my heart. 💔💥🔫

I slide my clothes back on, still remaining quiet and looking away. I was just speechless at the thought...

"I'm sorry Tyler, but it's true" she looks at me.

I hang my head down leaning against my headboard, staring into the camera now.

"So why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask.

"I don't know...I just- I don't know anymore"

I look away. "We need a break..."

"No babe. I don't want to do that"

"I do..."

"Tyler no"

"From now on we're on a break okay. And prove to me that we should continue being together because right now I need to think"

"Wow for real, your just going to break up with me and not try to fix us"

"Chris there is no discussion about it... I'm hanging up. Don't call me or text me. I will call you when I'm ready"

"Tyler, no....I love you..."

I pause. "I love you too....sadly" I say hanging up, instantly blocking her from calling and texting me.

Feeling tense, I puch a hole into my bedroom wall, but ended up hurting my hand a little. But I didn't care for it. I had too much pain to even feel it at this point.

*3 weeks later*🕗

It's going on three weeks now, since me and chris went on break. *sigh* I really am starting to miss her. She's all I ever think about. Reaching my breaking point I unblocked her and dialed the number........No answer. I called again.....No answer.

                  *20 minutes later*🕗

Chris calls back.

"Hi" I say answering.

"Hi"

"What have you been up to? I asked.

"Well to be honest, I've been going out with Diamond" she puts her hand on her head.

"........Wow so you already moved on?"

"I don't know, she was just there for me when we broke up"

"We didn't break up! we took a break"

"Same thing"

"So that's it then?" I asked coming closer to my phone.

"I don't know...."

"Well bye then, I hope....she makes you happy" A few seconds later I hang up feelings overwhelmingly sad. Is this really the end for us? I asked myself.

                 *3 days later*🕗

I haven't talked to anyone...not even my friends at school. I mostly stayed in my room playing computer games and eating ice cream. I wanted to marry my The Sims 3 Game, that game is amazing. I loved making a girl sim go around sleeping with other sim's husbands. But it's not fun when your the one being cheated on in reality.

But Chris did send me a text saying we needed to talk. What could we possibly talk about if we're broken up. I wonder. I texted back "about?".
"Us" she responded and called me.

Yes? I answered.

"Can we talk about us" she asked again.

"There is no "us"......just you and Diamond remember"  I said in a smart tone.

"But I think it's obvious I miss my girlfriend"

"You don't because if you did we wouldn't be in this mess

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You don't because if you did we wouldn't be in this mess..."

"Atleast I'm trying with you....do you even miss me?"

"I do miss you Chris but I'm not going to be second best for no one"

"Your not gonna be second be--"

"So break up with Diamond then, If you want me" I say cutting her off.

"But I don't wanna cut her off though" she says under her breath.

"WOW!" I yell in disbelief.

"What?"

"I can't believe you would do this to me. I just can't!

"Why can't I have both of you" she asks sounding serious.

She striked a nerve by asking that question. I swear it feels like a fire just ignited in the pit of my stomach.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BITCHASS RIGHT NOW! DO YOU REALLY THINK I GET DOWN LIKE THAT BECAUSE IF SO, YOUR FUCKING STUPID! I CAN'T EVEN STAND TO LOOK AT YOUR HOEASS, YOUR SUCH A HOE ITS ASHAME. I GUESS ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A SLUT RIGHT?! AND DON'T EVEN THINK SINCE YOUR A STUD, ITS CALLED BEING A PLAYER...NO YOUR A BITCH THEREFORE YOUR A "HOE". YOU KNOW I WILL CUT YA ASS OFF IN A HEART BEAT AND THEN WATCH  YOU STILL BE ON MY DICK AFTERWARDS. I FUCKING HATE THAT I LOVE YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE ME.........you make me feel so stupid yo.....*I began to cry*....but I...I love you....I really do Chris. But I'm So hurt💔😢, and everything we're going through is because of YOU. But someone will appreciate me one day though and you'll fucking regret it. I can promise you that...."

She looks at me not saying anything.

"So it's me or her" I say still tearing up

"Tyler come--"

"PICK NOW!

"I choose you ok!"

"So tell her tomorrow or I'm breaking up with you" 🙅💯

"ALRIGHT Tyler, I don't want to talk about this anymore"

"Well I'm not talking to you at all until you cut her off. So I'll call you tomorrow after school. GoodBye" I hang up still feeling a little pissed off.

So I grabbed my cat named "kitty" and we had a cuddle session the entire night because you know 😻 makes everything better! 😂😏