Part 90: We Be all Night

"Remember we used to role play in the shower..."

"Yeah our "sex"

"Well let's play it out again" she smiles.

*"Roleplay like I'm in there with you" she say breathing heavily. "I'm pinning you up against the wall touching your pussy"*

She pinned me down further on the wall, stroking my pussy with her left hand while her right grabbed my jawline.

"Mmmm" I breathe

*"Now I'm kissing on your neck and touching your breast"*

She turned me around to face the wall, kissing and biting my neck as she grabbed my breast harshly from behind.

"Ahh mmm" I bit my lip feeling my nipples erect in her palms.

*"Chris I'm yours" I moan feeding her fantasy.

"I know your mine now turn around and open them legs!*

"Chris I'm yours" I say feeling her bruise up my neck.

She laughs, remembering that's exactly what I said that same day we were doing this by phone.

"I know you are, now turn around and spread them legs" She teased

I turned around to her again, only to be picked up and sat down on her shoulders while she ate me out from her knees.

"Ohhh...fff--" I moan out loud as the water showered down on us.

Her face buried in my area, biting and licking my folds up and down while her arms held me in place against the wall. My mouth opened into a perfect "O" shape as my head tilted back to wall. Feeling her tongue finally make its way in my hole, I grip her hair and tense up with too much pleasure at once.

"Ahhh oh gawd Chris! my eyes squeeze shut feeling her tongue down my drenched pussy forcefully.

She looked up at me, moaning "mmm" against my pussy which created some vibrations. Her hands reach up too, clenching on my hard nipples, and making me moan random sounds out loud. My moans made her really pick up her pace, now sticking in further all I could hear is "slurp and mmm" as my pussy began to throb and shake.

"Ahhh....ahhhhh" my head faced the shower ceiling

She speads my legs wider, making me feel her tongue at full force. My legs begins to shake crazily in her arms, curling up my toes and knowing I'm so "close"

Her tongue made its way up to my hood, sucking and pushing down on it, causing me to try and fight her grip on me to get away.

"Babyyy no....Ahhh" I try to push her aside, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Sssss ahhh, I'm cumming...Mmmm" I bit my lip

She bit down harder on my hood, while her tongue flicked all around my sensitive spots. By the last flick of my clitoris, I gave her a facial with my white liquids.

*12:03 pm*

I walk into the dark and dimmed room, stopping at the edge of our bed. She looked down at me, in her black sports bra and black boxers, watching as I climb my way up to her. I straddled her lap in my black lingerie, feeling her breath increase as I pushed her down.

"Damn you look sexy in that babe" she smiles

"It's all for you, so do want you want to me" I whisper seductively

"I'd be delighted to..."

*1:45 am*

"Ahh...love it when you ride bae" she claws into my back while I ride her 9 inch strap against our headboard.

I leaned down, kissing her lips and resting my arms around her neck. My back arched perfectly with her hands gripping on one of my cheeks...I was loving all up on her body. That's until she lifted me up and started pumping inside me😫

*2:43 am*

"Fuck! Ahhh! Babyyy ohh Babyy" she pulled my hair bringing my ass back on to her 12 inches. Yeah we changed sizes because ofcourse she wanted to. But not I'm complaining😝 but Chris was going in on me, not caring that I never had this big a size in me before. She still went her normal rough and fast pace, which I know and love. But I'm starting to regret letting her do what ever she wants to me because...now I have a plug inside of my ass all while I'm being dicked down in doggystyle.

"Oooooo hahhhhh" I grab on my ass, biting the sheets

"Shhhh, people are sleeping" she tugs my hair

"Fuck! My arms claw into the headboard as my pussy began to pop in and out.

"Babby pleasee" I scream losing my mind on the low

"Please what?

"Please-- ahhhhh oh my gawd please" I stutter not knowing what I'm saying anymore.

"Please what baby? she gets on top of me still going hard

"Ahhhhhhhh babbby" I cry out from the bed

"It's soo deeepp" my eyes roll back really feeling her push deep in my stomach.

*4:13 am*

"Chrissss ahhhhhhh" she thrusted in harder pushing me more on the glass.

Now she had me on our bedroom window, making me moan loudly into the glass. Surely the neighbors know her name now.

*5:11 am*

"You feel so fuck--n good" I stare at her as she holds on to my legs, pounding me in missionary on top of the dresser. Noticing me staring, she grips my neck tightly knowing that I go crazy for it.

"Yesssss ahhh" my mouth opens and my eyebrows scrunched up.

*6:32 am*

"Oh my gawd I'm soo tired baby" I claw into her back as she viciously humps in between my legs.

"You wanna stop? she breathes heavily in my ear.

"No...it feels so...good" I moan softly

*7:57 am*

"I cant take it no more! Ahhhh! I scream gripping the carpet as I cum for the 9th time tonight.

"Ahhh oh shittt" Chris lays on top of me panting.

I can feel her cream drip through the strap and on to my legs. We both laid on the floor trying to catch our breaths. Ofcourse I'm tierd as all hell and worn out... can't believe we really went all night long.

😪😫💦💢👅💧🙊👭💕💖💞💋😘🍑