Part 56: Spring Break

*Bell rings*

"Have a good spring break everyone, be safe" Mr. Goran says wrapping up class.

Everyone crowd into the hallways, getting their things from lockers and saying goodbye to friends. Well since I don't have any friends, I got my things and waited besides the sidewalk. "Daddy" has been picking me up lately aka Jamal and today we're leaving to fly to L.A. I'm so freaking excited, L.A. is just one of those places you have to go in your life. So much success, bueaty, wealthy and alot of sexy all in one city...like how could you say no.

Jamal pulls up next to the sidewalk and unlock his door for me.

"Heyy" I say happily getting into his car.

"Hi bestfriend"

"So, what time is the flight?

"It's at 5 and it will take 4 hours and 20 minutes to actually get there, so we'll get there at 7 pm"

"What?

He laughs. "You have to do the math girl. If we leave at 5 plus 4 and 20 mins. It will be 9 in Chicago but in L.A., they're 2 hours later then us...so it will be 7pm when we get there. You follow me?

"Yeah okay, Damn we gonna be tired all early and shit"

"Yeah, but least you'll be near Hollywood"

I sceam with excitement. "I'm sorry I'm just so hype! I jump around in my seat.

"Chill ty, shit we still in Chicago...and if you keep screaming like that we might get shot" he laughs

"Shut up...don't start fronting on chitown because we going to your city nigga"

"Or what...we can fight I mean"

"Yeah, and I'm a kick that ass again"

"Yeah I don't want no beef"

*4:45 pm*

"Bye Chicago! I scream going into the gate to abroad the plane.

"You know damn well, you gonna miss Chicago" he looks at me flatly

"Okay and! Shut up and tell me where we sitting"

"Uhh row 14, seat 113 and 114"

We find our seats and put up our bags in the compartment above us. We had a double seat to ourselves, which is pretty romantic...only if me and him were actually a couple.

"I call the window seat" I rush over to the window.

"F you! He says angrily.

"I don't remember what being on a plane feel like"

"God, I hope your not scared now"

"A little...is it normal to wonder how this heavy piece of metal stays up in the air..."

"It's all in physics and gravity"

"Yeah...gravity"

He sits down beside me and the pilot introduces himself and his staff and start to depart. Moving on to the runway.

"I'm scared" I whisper in Jamal's ear feeling the plane shaking.

"Cry baby" he teases me.

The planes speed increases lifting up in to the sky, like a bullet.

"Fuck! I grab on to his shirt burying my face in his shoulder.