Part 60: Graduation

It's time to graduate from my high school today. I can't even get my head around, that I never have to go back to that school anymore. No more grades for a while or any new assignments...nope nothing. I'm so excited to get out...fuck Mather! Meanwhile, my mother ofcourse flew back to Chicago to see my graduation and to coo over her new grandchild.

"Look at you, your glowing sweetie" she hugs me

"Hey mom, I missed you"

"I missed you too Tyler, but how are you doing"

"Good, I'm happy go lucky now"

"I see, isn't pregnancy a bueatiful thing" she holds my belly.

"I can't wait to see him" I look down smiling

"A him? Awwe I'm having a grandson"

"Maybe, but he can still change to the opposite sex inside there until I'm 7 months along"

"Oh I'm so excited" she looks up at me

*Door opens*

Jamal walks in, dressed up in some formal clothes looking as handsome as ever.

"Oh my god, you look breath taking Son-in law" my mom rushes over to him.

He blushes and gives her a hug. "You look cute bestfriend" he compliments me

 "You look cute bestfriend" he compliments me

"So do you" I smile back.

"But ladies I think we should get going, Mr. Darren wanted me to come get you two"

"Well alright, let's go honey" she walks me out to the car.

*3:04 pm*

We arrive at my school and make our way to the actual set up on the football field. I see everyone from the 12th grade, with many people still arriving. Everyone looked so nice and had their families surrounding them...it was a good day for everybody.

The ceremony started about an hour later, and the principle was in the middle of passing our little awards and diplomas. I was so nervous to go up in front of everyone, because yes we did have to say something into the mic. Ugh I had butterflies badly, knowing that my name was coming up.

"Thank you, Nacny for that wonderful speech. Can she get another around of applause! The principal announced.

"Okay, now please welcome Miss. Tyler Mayy to the stage"

Everyone turned their attention to me as I made my way up to the front. I kept saying "oh my god, oh my god" in my head, so scared of public speaking.

"Hi" she greets me with a hug.

"Hey" I say nervously

"Congratulations Tyler on the baby and this Diploma I present to you" she hands me the frame.