Extra:🙇 What if...

So I was just in my bed, thinking one day About...what If Jamal and Tyler were together instead. What if Tyler's son, Isaac, was actually Jamal's kid at first. And for those who have no clue of what I'm talking about...you should go read My Boo💋 by me.

But really. What if Isaac was Jamal's kid? What if Chris never called Tyler? and what if Jamal just got over Ivyene and her bullshit after all?

Read and see😌
_____________________________________

*34 years ago*🕐 =Jamal's POV=🙈

*3:34 am*🕧✨

I wake up suddenly, grabbing my phone from the nightstand because of the constant buzzing.

It reads:

6 missed calls from Ty💦💋
2 New messages from Ty💦💋: I'm in labor--

My eyes widen. Shit...

I look back still seeing my one night stand still fast asleep in my bed. I instantly lean back and wake her up by tapping her.

"Huh?" she opened her eyes.

"You gotta go home, I have to leave" I get up throwing on something.

"Oh, is everything okay?"

"Yep...I'm having a baby" I laugh😆

*45 Minutes Later*🕐

I walk up to the room the receptionist sent me to and open the door. I immediately see her on the hospital bed, holding the baby.

"Look who it is" she says to the baby as I came closer.

"Hey, sorry I didn't come when you first called, I was sleep" I say sitting beside the bed.

"Yeah, I figured that"

"So, I missed his birth" I look up with a sad face.

"Yeah, but it's alright...he's here now"

"Can I hold him?" I reach out my arms.

She leans over and place the little guy in my arms. His slicked back natural brown hair and smooth skin was just too adorable. He was so tiny and innocent, making me fall in love with the kid already. Filled with excitement I touch his puffy cheeks, seeing his mouth slightly opening.

"Wow he's so tiny and....precious" I smile down at him.

"I said the same thing" she laughs.

"Hey, wassup lil player" I finally see his eyes slightly opening up.

"My son is not a player" she stale faced me.

"He gonna be. I'm a teach him how to get all the girls as bueatiful as his mommy"

She rolls her eyes at me.

"What's his name though?"

"Isaac Julián Gabriel Mayy"

"Wow, that's a mouth full...."

"Well I couldn't choose between Julián and Gabriel....so he has both"

Hearing her talk in the background, I kiss his cheek and play with his fingers. It made me think about how I missed Aléxaa's birth, but I didn't even know she was mine until she was three. I bet I would've act the same way with her as a new born. Damn...I wish I was there to see her as a baby baby.