Part 13: Ty-Ke

"Ofcourse...you deserve it" I rub his hands.

He leans over and grabs my waist.

"I wanna give you a good time tonight" he whispers in my ear.  "Because you deserve it" he adds getting closer to my face.

Not hesitating, my lips meet his in a soft but full kiss. Getting into it, I stroked his face not getting enough em, it was that good.

He climbs on top of me, kissing and biting down on my bottom lip. His body felt so good as he slowly moved up and down on my lower body. I could feel all of his muscles through his shirt.

I propped my legs on to his back making his body collide with mine even further, so that he couldn't stop if he wanted too.

"Let me go" he's whispers playfully.

"No. You feel great on top of me" I say feeling under his shirt.

"I can show you them you know" he looks down at my hands.

I smile and let him free from my legs. He gets up and pulls his shirt over his head. Oh his body was amazing up close..

I bit my lip and reached over to tickle his outie belly button. He laughs and moves away though.
"Come on, why do girls always do that to me everytime"

"Because its cute that you have a outie" I smile up at him giving his body another feel

"Because its cute that you have a outie" I smile up at him giving his body another feel. Feeling down his six-pack and how hard they were, had me wanting to see...what else was hard on him😏

"... you sure your 18?" I looked up at him. ...because his body said otherwise😉

He laughs. "Yeah... I just work out alot, well I have to because I'm on the team"

I nod my head, placing both hands back on to his chest. He then moves my hands below his thighs right beside his manhood.

"I want you to rub there now" he smirks.

"Your nasty" I smile back still on his now boner.

"Look what you did" he points down to his erection.

"Sorry but not sorry" I say staring down.

He takes off his shorts and slides down his boxer a little below, showing off his V line. Revealing only the top part of his unit. I could feel my cookie crumbling inside my pants now, I want yearining to see it now.

"Lay back down" he instructs.

I do as told and lay back on his pillows. He pulls up his boxers and opens my legs.

I grab him closer as he lays in between them now, sucking on my neck to give me hickeys. He then begins by slowly rubbing his erection against my area. A low moan escapes my mouth when he bites down softy on my neck again, now really getting into it.

"You like having your neck kissed don't you" he teased.

"Shut up" I blushed. He was really making me feel hot inside. I never knew I could get so turned on by this. I never looked at him in that way before but now I had the urge to kiss him and to see what he's packing underneath.

"Let me see it all the way" I whisperd in his ear.

He gives me a smile and rises up from my embrace. He still was in between my legs but then pulls his boxers down all the way. "Mmm oh my--" was my reaction to his revealing. It had to be about 7 inches or so but it was much "thicker" than I had imagined.

But being the freak that I am, I sat up and felt it, feeling that he was rock soild.

I started to pull on it, feeling him tense up and take a deep breath. I jerked him even faster and his hands gripped my hair.

"Fuck...Tyler" he groans.

I must be doing something right, I gained confidence stroking harder and making him move his hips to the rhythm of my hands.

"Mmm...mm" he breathes heavily.

He came all on my hands, so much that it dripped on my legs. "Oh my god KESEAN! I yell showing him my cum covered hands.

"Sorry" he chuckles.

"Wow thanks" I say getting up and going towards the bathroom. I needed to wash my hand immediately, this shit is sticky. I do so and tie my hair up into a messy ponytail. Kesean later joins me inside, pinning me up against the sink. He kisses my neck and takes off my shirt, grabbing my B-cup bra on his hands.

"Now let me see you" he whispers pressing up against me. I turn to him allowing him to unfasten my hooks to my bra. He pulls me closer now that my breasts were out making my nipples touch his chest. I grab the back of his neck as we made out on top of his bathroom sink now.
"Take em off" he grips my panties. I hopped down and slid my underwear down to the floor, stepping out of them.

"Turn around" he demands right after.

I turn back around, looking at him in the mirror as he grips and smacks my ass.

"You like my little ass?" I asked watching his reaction.

"You mean my little ass" he grips it again making me moan a little. He pulls out his phone and takes a picture of his hand on my ass. The flash of his phone lights up my entire body that's bent over on him.

"Why are you taking so many? I asked seeing the flash go off more than five times.

"So I can post it to your ex's page"

I laugh. "Your so bad...."

"Nah. Didn't she send a picture of her and someone else, so I'm a send her one of Ty-Ke"

"Ty-ke?...I smirked in the mirror.

"Tyler & Kesean" he smiles.

"Aw how Cute" I smile back. "But... Fuck her!" I say as he begins to rub my back.

"Your so sexy when your mad"

"Bye boy" I smile.