Part 64: Betrayed

I checked up on Isaac, before I did anything else with Michael. He was still sound asleep still sucking on his pacifier with his arms stretched out. I kissed his cheek and cracked the door behind me. I walked back downstairs and see Michael sitting back on the couch with the lights off.

"So where were we" I walked up to him.

"Come ride it" he said stroking his dick

I stepped out of my underwear and let my arms loose from my bra. I then climbed on top of him patting his dick against and in between my lips. He turned up the TV with my remote, then began to rub all down my back. I leaned over kissing his neck and stuck him inside me.

"Mmm" I breathed in his ear feeling it slide in more and more.

"Ride me" he cupped my breast and clenched on to my hips.

I lifted up my ass and bounced back on to him forcefully. It rushed up inside me, making my bouncing more vicious on his dick as I bucked my hips more.

"Ooooo.... fuck" I moaned in his ear.

"Mmnmm...ride that shit" his voice got deeper

Wanting to please him, I went down harder, making my ass slap on his flesh.

"Yeah! Ahhh" he moaned grabbing my ass tightly

"Oooooo shit...ahhh" I made my ass clap on his dick.

I rode him roughly now, bucking my hips and arching my ass back. My freaky side was coming back to me, I haven't had sex in months and my shit was so hungry for a good time. I turned around on it, so he could see my pussy consume his unit inside me.

"Mmmm throw it back babe" he gripped my ass forcing it down.

He felt so good inside, that I started creaming on it as it pumped into my pussy. It made this wett sound every time I put it down but then he pushed me down on to the floor. He stood up and positioned me on the floor bending over the couch. So my knees were still on the floor ready for him to enter from behind.

"Mmmm ohh my godd--" I felt him thrust into my pussy. He tugged on my hips, moving me back to him so I couldn't go anywhere giving me good and deep strokes from behind.

"Babyy...ooooooooo my--" I clenched on to the pillows of the couch

"You want it? He pulled my hair making me lift up

"Yess baby.....ahhh fuck ahhhhhhh" I moaned feeling him go deeper.

*12:14 pm*

"Hey Naomi" I walked in the front door to her apartment with Isaac.

"Hey! Let me see him" her eye widen

"Here, but I need to get going ok" I say handing her Isaac and his baby bag

"Okay, we're going to have so much fun just the two of us. But okay go before your late"

"Okay, call me if you need anything or you need help"

"Alright mom" she says sarcastically

I give Isaac a kiss on the lips and stale face her as I walk out and close the door.

*3:34 pm*

I'm at work, taking pictures as usual...and I still got it😉

and I still got it😉