Part 40: Support

"I lost my bestfriend" I look up to him with a sad face.

"How?" He says while opening the door for me.

I don't respond and instead start to  cry, I was really bummed over this sadly.

"Go sit on the couch" he moves aside.

I walk inside and throw down my bag on his chair, flopping down on his couch, and putting my hands on my face. I then hear him lock the door behind me and comes over himself, sitting besides me.

"Are you talking about Natami?"

I laugh at him a little. "Its Naomi.  And stop making me laugh, I'm trying to be sad"

"Mhmm, tell me what happened though?" he sits back.

"She's embarrassed of me, I guess because I'm the school's slut now"

"Aw. We're both sluts then" he chuckles.

"Shut up Jamal" I kick him playfully.

He laughs. "Okay, go on"

"She thinks I'm a hurt her and do her dirty like I did to some of the others"

"Hmm"

"I would never do that to Naomi but she doesn't trust me anymore and we're not even friends. Maybe I do need help with....whatever this is a about me being mean"

"I understand her reasoning"

"Great, choose her side" I look away.

"Its not about sides ugly. Shit, if I was a female friend of yours, I would kinda do the same"

"Fuck you both then...I have feelings too you know, I need both of y'all to keep me stable...."

"Do you even understand why she said what she said? Be honest"

"No..." I confess, looking down at my feet.

"She doesn't want you to sleep with someone she likes and fuck up the friendship. Because your showing her that, that could potentially happen since you broke up that otha' nigga's relationship. She's just dodging a possible bullet and taking a risk. At least that's what I think.."

"Yeah, And I'm the stray bullet alright. That hurts and kill innocent people..."

"No you not. But hold up, I got something that'll make you feel better" he gets up and goes into the kitchen.

I sit in silence and cry a little. Its nothing like losing a bestfriend...this shit hurts. And the funny thing is, she'd be the one I'd call about stuff like this. 😭😭😭

"Here cry baby" he returns, handing me a mini tub of ice cream.

"I hate you" I say, quickly grabbing it from his hands. ...he's such a hypocrite.

"Now we can ugly cry together" he opens his. "Boooo hooo...now all I have is this ice creamm...why did she leave me!" He imitates me crying dramatically, making me laugh at his stupid ass.

"I swear your annoying" I say, sucking on my spoon.

"Ayo, what kind did I give you"

"Cookies N' Cream"

"Give me someeeee" he reaches over with his spoon, whining.

"No greedy!" I try to push him away.

It doesn't work and he manages to take a big scoop of my ice cream anyway. Ugh....boys😑

"What kind do you got? Since your eating mines..."

"Strawberry shortcake"

"Nigga you crazy! Let's switch"

We switch tubs and I get up from the couch walking down the hall to go in his room. I turn on the radio and begin to eat my ice cream again, still sad and just wanting to cry it out. That usually helps...even though I'm eating both me and Naomi's favorite ice cream😢🍓🍧 The sadness is real.

*20 minutes later*🕖🕖🕖

"Hey cry baby" Jamal opens the door suddenly.

"Leave babe, I'm trying to cry here"

"Awww lets cry again" he rushes over to jump on the bed, throwing a temper tantrum like a kid.

I can't help but to laugh at him, he is so crazy sometimes.

"Babe stop crying and hold me" he stops, giving me a sad face.

I hold out my hands and play along, feling his big-ass dive into my arms roughly. Laying his big head down on my right breast.

"Come on with ya heavy-ass head!" I complain trying to push him in another spot. But the we both get comfortable on each other and I start to play with his dreads.

"I feel better now" I look down at him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm over it" I shrug.

He reaches up from my chest, planting a soft kiss on my lips. As soon as he tries to pull back, I grab him into an even fuller kiss, not letting him get away that easily.

We started making out passionately under his sheets, rubbing our bodies together in a grinding motion. His body felt so good on top of mine, feeling his sensual grinding. This was what I needed....to relax with a man by my side. Just having him here made everything fade into the background. He's great company.

"Make me happy" I say softly, kissing his neck.

"And how you want me to do that" he says low, laying his face on mine.

"Oh You know" I smile, rubbing on his back.

"Strip for me then, girl"

👀🙈👀🙈👀🙈👀🙈👀🙈👀🙈👀🙈