Part 28: Party Time prt 2

"I can't believe you ruined my date, I was just about to get some "quality dick"

"Quality?" She says opening a box of decorations.

"Yes from the hot bartender"

"You should've invited him if he mixes drinks"

"Trust me, if he was here he would be tending something else"😉

*9:46 pm*🕖

"This party about to be LIT!!!" Naomi screams holding a bottle of champagne.

"I'm about to go home and get dressed Mi Mi" I say picking up my bag from the couch.

"Ard, meet you at the square"

I walk out the door and get into my car and pull off. About 15 minutes or so, I get home and take a quick shower. I hear my phone buzz and ding. Why the hell people text and call when I'm always in the middle of a shower!

But I get out shortly after, and dry off. I look at the top of my notifications and Jamal called...BaeI mean Bae called. I dial back his number and put it on speaker as I walk into my room.

"Hey babe"

"Hey daddy" I laugh.

"Oh that's my name now"

I laugh. "Maybe"

"You remember I told you I owe you something"

"Yeah wassup" I say putting on my crop top.

"I'm a send it to you"

"Now?"

"Yeah, so night sexy I have to get back to the bar"

"Oh..ok night" I hang up and continue getting dressed.

I put on my distressed denim shorts and my white adidas to match. I turn to my wall mirror and tie my hair up into a high pony tail, and slick down my edges.

*Phone dings twice*📲

I reach to pick it up and.......Damn son! 💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆
{sees pic of him}
And the other one is of his🍆 fully. (can't show yall that🙊)
I squeezed my phone thinking "man this nigga is big... Well his "gift" is surely appreciated. 😉😜

*10:05 pm*🕖

I arrive at the party and everyone is here...like everyone from school and the neighborhood combined. The music is blasting Panda by Desiigner, there were people drinking at the homemade bar...which looked pretty nice. Then you got the football players doing the Dab, while the cheerleaders are giving boys wallies. Drinks are everywhere! This party was so turnt!

I dance my way around speaking to people I know and someone hands me a cooler already. They're trying to get me drunk already, like this is how crazy this party is. I find Naomi and Kesean near the Dj's booth.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Naomi yells over the music pulling me to her.

"YO THIS SHIT IS CRAZY, LOOK!" I show her the cooler in my hand.

"DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT...CUZ SHIT I AM! she laughs.

I turn to Kesean. "Hey!

"Hi"

"We're not talking again huh?" I laugh.

"Your too busy talking to other assholes"