Part 73: Jealous

We arrive at Florida International University or FIU and she pulls me into a room in a all girl's Dorm. This is probably lesbian paradise up in this place if all girls live in here. Because I would be in heaven if I see girls walking in the hallway only in their bras and panties all day😋 I like how I just go from boys to girls when I'm around Chris, it's definitely her fault I'm gay. But anyways, we finally stop in front of her door and she unlocks it and we both take a peek inside. And we both see was a girl in the mirror taking a selfie in a thong.

"Tiara! Chris yells at her

"Oh shit, I thought you wasn't coming back and with company too" she covers up with a blanket

"Damnit T"

"Sorry, I'll go and show off to someone else"

"Shit I already see that body on a daily basis, not today!" Chris says watching the girl Tiara walk out.

"Sorry about that ty"

"So you see that on a regular basis huh? I laugh

"Yeah, that's just Tiara. She's one of the freaky ones, so she always take pictures of her "sex appeal" and send them to the jocks here. Hoe ass" she laughs

"Oh so she's straight?

"Honestly I don't know, she likes everyone"

"Oh..." I sit down next to her

"I know you probably thinking, my ex got some bad ass girl as a roommate, I bet she likes her and stares at her ass all day" she whines

...It's funny because I was kind of thinking the last part but I just laugh in denial.

"Well just to confirm, no I don't like her...maybe when I first got here a lil but things changed in my life...since two days ago" she winks at me

"Aw. But tell me what you do here"

"Study, learn, take test and notes and sleep"

"Be specific ass wipe"

"Well my major is Art"

"Art? I thought you wanted to be a basketball player?

"I Did...but I love art way more. So now I play the piano, I write, I sing, and I fucking love photography"

"Wow, I did not expect that from you"

"Stereotype"

"Christina I knew you for like a few years now and all you loved was sports"

"And you" she makes me blush

"Stop" I say trying to hold my smile

"Ard I will, but let's go to my house, it smells like sex in here...Damn Tiara man"

*20 minutes later*

She pulls up to a house by itself and drive into a garage. We both get out and she leads me inside, showing me each room.

"This is nice Christopher" I step inside

"Thanks, I decorated myself but let me show you my favorite part" she takes my hand pulling me to the back room.

"This is my studio, where I play the piano as you can see, paint and draw over there, sing there and take professional pictures with these amazing cameras"

"Wow you know how to work these? I look at the camera set up

"That's what I go to school for babe"

"True. I gotta see you do all of this one day"

"You will, if you stay here with me" she comes closer to me

"I'll see...but where is your room? I ask

"Upstairs to the right, I'll be up there in a minute"

"Kk" I say walking around and up the stairs. I find her room and open up the door, she had a king size bed with a nice comforter to decorate it, her closet is filled with sneakers and tank tops, makeup on her dresser with hair products but then something caught my eye. I walk over to her desk, seeing a bunch of pictures of her and other people but then I see these.

 I walk over to her desk, seeing a bunch of pictures of her and other people but then I see these

The last one made me feel some type of way, it really struck something in me

The last one made me feel some type of way, it really struck something in me. Why the fuck do she still have pictures of her and diamond. I swear it feels like all of the memories of the bad times just came back to haunt me. I just sat down on the edge of her bed feeling all the pain and hurt all over again. But then I hear the door open and close behind me.

"Hey, you like it? She comes in to me

I don't respond.

"Hello? She taps me

"What the fuck do you want?

"Woah, what happened to you"

"You! Fucking happened"

"What are you mad about? She threw up her hands

"Why the fuck you still got pictures of that bitch?!

She looks away.

"Knowing that I was going to see it! That's the bitch you cheated on me for?

"Babe I'm sorry, I forgot to--"

"How could you cheat on me with this?! That's who took your attention instead of me! I still fucking hate you"

"And I still love you" she laughs

"Get away from me with that bullshit"

"Tyler that picture is so old! I forgot about it, I don't even go over there anymore"

"You really fucked me up"

"I know I broke your heart, trust me I'm well aware"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore"

"Okay fine I guess" she says calmly

I walk out and go back downstairs, playing and scrolling on my phone. I really feel some type of way now...like I can't even talk or look at her right now. Maybe I am jealous that she choose that bitch over me...