Part 55: Spreading the News prt 3

"So why did you want to get out early young lady" he sits down on the couch.

"I needed to get out before I end up expelled for hurting someone"

*His phone rings*

I get up and sit down in the dinning room scared to tell him my big news.

"Yess yo?...alright I know all ready....Because you keep calling every fucking hour.....I will! Damn!....stop calling me! he hangs up and wipe his face.

"What's wrong?

"Nothing...I'm just stressed out about things"

"Well, maybe I can tell you something that will make you happy again"

"Like what?

"Well...Three days ago, after you came home...I went to the hospital and they me I'm pregnant......and you could be my child's father"

"Your fucking with me right? he says smoking a rollie.

"No, why would I be joking about this?

He puts his hands over his face, now pissed off. "Because you said this will make happy"

"Your not happy? I say low

"No I'm not fucking happy! Im already stressed the fuck out and now your telling me your fucking pregnant with my possible child! He screams at me angrily.

I look down at my hands, feeling tears fall down my cheek. I looked back up at him again for a second then walk away towards the door. He gets up and tries to block me.

"Don't fucking touch me! And don't call my fucking phone either! I walk out and slam his front door.

*At home*

I cried to myself, balling up on the floor of my living room. I hate myself...I really do. I always fuck up things now and I can't seem to stop. To be honest, I'm not even excited about having this baby anymore...and I'm strongly considering adoption, sadly. Atleast he is she won't have fucked up parents to worry about in their life.

*knock on the door*

I get up and look out the window.

"Go the fuck away! I yell at Jamal through the door.

"Come on Tyler, just let me in please"

"Leave"

"I'm not leaving you sad anymore"

"What the fuck do you want!

"Just to talk and say I'm sorry...please"

I give in and unlock the door. He comes inside and pull me straight into his arms making me crying again.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I really am babe. I just lost it because I'm stressed and it feels like things just keep stacking up. But I should've never taken it out on you"

"But no one wants my baby" I cry in his arms.

"What do mean? We sit down on my couch.

"I told Kesean today...and he yelled at me too...it's Like no one is happy about it but my mom"

"Well I aint him, atleast I'm apologizing"

"I don't even know who knocked me up for sure..."

"How many people you slept with besides me?"