Part 53: Spreading the News prt 1

"Hey mom" I just got back from the hospital.

"Good, so how it go"

"Well um...I'm pregnant"

"I know"

"How did you know already?

"Because when you explained your symptoms to me, I can tell you were just pregnant"

"Why didn't you tell me that" I sucked my teeth.

"Because Tyler your so funny...thinking it was a parasite inside you. I'm sorry honey but that made my morning"

"Morning?

"Yes, it's morning here"

"Oh"

"So I'm having a grandchild huh"

"Yeah in October"

"I can't wait tyler, although I wish you would've waited until maybe your twenties"

"Me too, it's not like I planned this mom"

"So who is going to be my son in-law?

".......I can't tell you"

"Is it a surprise?

"No mom...I don't know who knocked me up, so I can't tell you"

"So it's not just Jamal your having sex with?

"No. Your daughter has had sex with over six or seven different people from November to now"

"Oh my..."

"I know I'm a hoe mom, but I'm trying to change but now I have worry about a baby on top of everything else"

"Well Tyler you know I will help you"

"No mom. I don't want you to keep taking care of me...let me struggle"

"But why are you having sex so much"

"I'm going through something..."

"Like what?

"I don't want to talk about that, I already let it go before"

"But I didn't raise a hoe Tyler, that needs to stop immediately"

"Trust me it stopped in January"

"Who do you mainly have sex with?

"Jamal"

"Yayyy, so he might be the father"

"......I have to tell him"

"Yeah you do, and everyone else that could've got you pregnant"

"I'm a wait till Monday"

"Okay"

"Well I love you mom"

"Love you too and goodnight honey"

*Monday*

I'm in the lunchroom, feeling sick to my stomach eating a slice of pizza. My taste buds were off and I started having cravings for watermelon and fucking tacos...weird right. I can't believe I'm pregnant and soon everyone will know because of weight gained in one specific area. Only proving I'm still the #1 hoe in Mather high school. And I wonder who actually got me pregnant because it can really be either Jamal, Kesean, Mason, Isaiah even fucking Eric. I guess it's time to tell one of them because Kesean just walked in. We haven't talked since that night at the hotel, we haven't became friends at all and then he has a new girlfriend now.

But I don't give shit, we need to talk and we're going to.

I walk over to his table, where him and his new girl are sitting. I tap his shoulder requesting his attention.

"Yes Tyler?

"We need to talk"

"Okay, about?

"Who is she babe? The girl kisses his neck.

"No one"

"So now your showing off again"

"Showing off?

"Kesean we need to talk so come with me please"

He sighs getting up and following me to a table by ourselves. We sit across from eachother and he looks pretty botherd by me.

"What is it"

"Why are you acting like that to me..."

"I'm irritated"

"Oh"

"What is it Tyler"

"Well a few days ago, I went to the hospital and I'm pregnant...and you could be the father"

"What?! He shouts across the table

"Did I stutter?

"Yeah, maybe I didn't hear that right"

"Kesean you probably could be the father of my unborn child...is that clear enough"

"No. Fuck that!

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠