Part 98: I Got one Question

"Happy birthday baby" I see her up laying on the bed.

"What's this? She says watching put a try full of breakfast on her lap.

"I served you breakfast in bed! I imitate Judy off of Bad Girls Club making us both laugh.

"You stupid. But thanks" she chuckles

"Mhm. So how old is my baby"

"16"

"Bye girl..."

"22 babe"

"I know because I'm still 21" I fake cry

"We young as shit, if you think about it"

"Yeah I know right But after your done eating I have to give your present"

"You brought me something?

"Ofcourse"

"You didn't have to babe" she eats her eggs

"I wanted to"

"Well Thanks babe"

"So what else do you want to do today?

"Well I'm a go swim in the ocean for a bit"

"After that huge storm last night? You crazy...and I ain't joining either"

"Why, stop being a chicken yo. You act like ocean gonna eat you or something"

"It could, you never know"

"Nah because that's my job" she winks

"Just shut and eat your waffles"

*12 minutes later*

I take her tray from her and lead her in the other room, where I placed all the parts to her gift on the bed.

"Oh my god! Tyler! Her eyes widen with a huge grin

She runs over to it, picking up and inspecting the pieces of equipment. She was so excited, just telling by the way she gasped each time she picked up an item.

"You like it? I come over to her

"I fucking love you yo" she turns around, picking me up into a bear hug

"Ouch! I-- I love you too ok"

"And the first picture on this new camera is going to be of bae"

*10 minutes later*

I'm watching my girlfriend on the beach while I sit back in the lounge chair. She was actually wearing a bathing suit this time, making my eyes melt from her feminine side.