Part 79: You Passed

*11:32 am*

I roll over in the sheets, opening one eye at a time. Mildly awake, I noticed that I'm in the bed by myself. I get up slowly yawning and seeing a note on the edge of the bed. This better not be some one night stand shit, I reach across grabbing the note and read what it says :

Good morning babe, I'm sorry your not hearing me say this to you but I was in a bit of a rush this morning, since we did some things last night. And honestly, you looked so bueatiful sleeping I didn't want to wake you. But I'm at school taking these finals and then I have to go to work at the end of the day. I know you proably didnt know I work on campus too but now you do. I'm a miss you babe, but its only for three days. So I will text and call you when I get in. Take care of my house!

-Love you

Damn. So I'm really not going to see her for three days... that's some bull shit. What the hell I'm a do in this house by myself...I reach over and pick up my phone, calling my mom's number.

"Tyler? She answers right away

"Hey, mama"

"Hi, how are you?

"I'm doing better...I know we haven't talked in a while and thanks for giving me my space but I'm okay now"

"That's good, what have you been up to?

"Well I'm in Miami!

"How?!

"Christina and I are talking again and she's "taking care of me" a little"

"Oh...I just hope nothing happens again"

"Yeah but she's changed so much. She really appreciate and loves me now and I'm just so happy mom"

"Well that's sweet, she better be treating my daughter right"

"Yeah...she sung me a song"

"Oh did she really"

"Yeah, but what do you think about me liking her again, because I'm really starting to again"

"Tyler as long as your happy, I'm happy"

"Okay"

"Well honey I really love that your okay now and you called me. But I have to go now. Love you"

"Ard mom, love you too" I say hanging up

*1 hour later*

I went downstairs, trying to find something else to do. And I happened to find some old pictures of her in her studio. I picked up one of the pictures that said "prom" on the back of it...

 I picked up one of the pictures that said "prom" on the back of it

Sexy Mami😘😻. So if that was on prom night, why she look so unhappy or maybe its just her "posing" like she used to say.

*Door Bell Rings*