Part 75: Forgive Me

"I think I should go back to Chicago"

"Why? She looks at me seriously

"Because, I'm still hurt by you...its like I'm feeling it all over again here"

"I'm sorry, but what am I doing though?

"...I just hate the fact that you cheated on me because bitches show you so much attention here. You really chose them over me!

She looks away annoyed.

"Take me back home please" I say angrily getting up. I walk out and stand by her car waiting. She then comes out a few minutes later and comes up to me still pissed.

"Why the fuck you tripping? She comes out snapping.

"Because obviously I feel some type of way still!

"Just get in the fucking car" she demands sounding so god damn sexy at the same time.

I get in and slam her door.

"Yo...yo yoooo dont slam my door no more"

I roll my eyes and stare out the window.

"We gonna talk about some shit when we get home"

"Oh so you mad now? I look at her.

"Yeah! You happy now?! She looks at me enraged.

I laugh. Knowing that she looks so sexy when she gets mad at me, I'm practically melting inside because of her tone.

We sit in silence the whole way there, not even glancing at one another.

*14 minutes later*

I get out and go directly upstairs and put a few things back in to my suitcase. I just can't live with her anymore and feel the same pain I felt when I dumped her.Its not a good feeling at all...and now I'm jealous when bitches talk to her. That's not me at all. But as I'm folding my clothes I hear her come in and start watching me pack.

"So you really leaving huh?

"I can't stay here anymore"

"Why!? What's the problem" she becomes furious.

I don't respond.

"You so fucking selfish" she yells.

"Selfish?! Oh I'm selfish now? I snap back.

"Yes! You don't even care about how I feel"

"You didn't when you tonguing that bitch diamond down!

"Oh my god Tyler I'm fucking sorry"

"I wish sorry could fix my heart" I zip up my suitcase.

"Tyler please don't leave me again" she gets up in my face blocking me from the door.

"I need you, please yo" I see her eyes begin to water.

I look down, not trying to see her cry.

"I don't want to loose you again, especially because of our past. Atleast I'm trying to show you, I never toke a bitch shopping or cook them breakfast before. Only did it for you. And I'm sorry for the thousandth time Babe. I know I hurt you deep down but I can't change the past. It hurts me too, that I broke my true love's heart. I was so stupid and stressed out back then, I didn't think and yes I was selfish too. I hated myself when you left me, I cried every night behind Diamond's back thinking about you. It's my fault that we're like this, and I regret it like you said I would. Tyler I lost myself when we broke up, I started drinking again and smoking and fucking and ducking bitches just because I hate that their nothing like you. No one can even take your place, and sadly I tried to find someone who could but look at me now. I'm crying over you again. I just really don't want you to leave me again, I love you so much and I'm trying my hardest to prove it. But if you wanna leave go ahead, I'm never going to force you to do anything you don't want to" She sits down with tears running down her cheeks.