Part 14: My first

Now standing upwards, He leads me back into his room and pushed me down on his bed. He then turns his lamp off, making the whole room dark with the exception of the light from the window above us. He  climbs in between my legs next, kissing the way up to my lips.

I run my fingers through his hair and prop my legs up on his back once more. "Mmm" I moaned as he started sucking and circling my nipples with his tongue. Then he made his way down to my slit, kissing the top of my hood softly.

Being kissed down there didn't feel like I thought it would, maybe because I'm still "pure", you know. He lifts up off me and takes off his boxers again, he starts rubbing his dick on me down there.

"Wait! Kesean I'm...I'm still a virgin" I squeezed his arm tightly feeling him about to go in.

"Oh... you want me to stop?" He says in concern tone.

"No, I want you to have it...but please just be gentle with me. I'm scared a little"

"I promise I will be gentle as can be and I'm a move only when you tell me too, okay" He kisses me before lining his member up with my entrance.

I begin breathing heavier, feeling even nervous than before. I heard this shit hurts and now that I've seen the size of him, that scares me even more. My shit was tight...and I would know because I could barely finger myself when Chris asked me to. 😕

He slides his tip in a little but, I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the pain to hit me. He slides in a little more but slowly. Now his tip was halfway inside me as he looked down. "Feel anything?

"No..not yet" I say, still cautious.

He continues to push in now in a faster pace.

"I feel it! I grabbed his arm tightly.

He was only one thirds of the way in and the pain shot up my entire body instantly.

"Am I hurting you? He stops.

"Yes! It feels like a bigass train going into a small so small tunnel"

He starts to take it out but I stop him. "No... just don't move but still stay inside"

             *3 minutes later*🕐

He hasn't moved a muscle since we had stopped and now he was just playing with my feet.

"You have some cute toes" he says, rubbing my feet on his chest.

"Shit that tickles" I laugh.

He smiles. "You ready for me to try again?"

"Yeah" I reply still nervous.

I feel him start to ease his way in again and of course the pain returns with it.
"Sssshhhhh-ittt" I slightly scream.

He stops instantly. "Your not ready yet"

         *10 more minutes later*🕐

I watch him as he sits in between my legs waiting patiently. Just observing the view of his body and that cute smile of his. But then catches me staring. Fuck....

"What were you looking at" he strokes my stomach.

"Something " I smile.."But Kesean I want you to try again, no matter how much I move or maybe scream...keep going so we can get through this part" I open up my legs.

"You sure babe, because I can wait until your comfortable"

"No Kesean, I feel like you waited to long, so do it your way"

"Alright" he says lifting my legs on to his shoulder. ...Oh my god not this position...I'm fucked.

He sticks it in further causing me to tense up and grab on to the headboard.

"Fuuuu--" I bite my lip.

He goes harder in and out and really starts letting me have it.

"Ssshiit that...hurrts" I cry out in pain as my body rocks.

The bed banged up against the wall, and I could barely hold on. My body felt so tight as he went deeper and deeper, making everything move in the process. My toes curled and I bit down on my lips, now I was trying  "take the dick" even if it hurts like hell.

I moan, pulling him down to my lips. He slows down and lays on top of me, kissing my neck and rocking my body back and forth. The pain is almost non-existent now when it goes in and out. All I feel is a warm sensation down there combined with pressure. The more he thrusted the better I felt it, It's starting to feel kind of good now, that the pain is not there anymore.

"How does it feel?" He asked.

"It kinda of feels good...starting to" I grab his back.

He smiles at the thought. "You mind if I go a little harder now? He gets up from off me.

I look up at him spreading my legs, giving him the signal to continue. He grabs my knees making my legs spread wider so he could see. He forces in and starts giving me harder strokes, which felt amazing. I'm finally feeling sex for the first time, I wasn't virgin no longer.

He continues spreading my legs wider as his unit digs deeper inside me....making me feel so satisfied as I gripped his back more.

"It feels amazing babyy" I moaned out loud making him cup my breasts.

I started turning red from the pressure of him slamming my kitty so hard.  "Fuucccc-k Fuu- shitt" I moan holding my legs.

"Lay on your stomach" he says panting.

I turn over, and try to arch my back the best I can. He grips my ass with both hands leaving red hand prints in my bare skin. Then he gives it a hard smack, catching me off guard.

"Mmm" I say sticking my head into the pillow.

He slides back my ass and dives in. Feeling his entrance my mouth opens into the shape of an "O" as I squeezed my eyes shut. In this position I could feel his every stroke, penetrating deep in my core.

"Go hard-er" I moan muffled in the pillows.

He then grasped the corners of my hips, throwing my ass back forcefully on his dick. The sound of my ass clapping took over the room, making his adrenaline rush as he pushes me down in the bed. He was pounding my core, making my ass arch even further down.

"ohhhh...my...gawdd... ahh" I screamed in the pillow grabbing on the top of the headboard. I was getting plowed......and it felt so good.

He fucks me faster increasing his pace and his grip tighter.

"BABY...FUCK! I cried out.

He reaches down grabbing the back of my neck, making me lift up from the pillows to him.

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you" he breathes heavily in my ear.

"Ohh yes. Yess" I hold on to his arm that's on my waist.

He forces me back down, pinning me up against the headboard still dickin me down into his mattress.

"BABY...BABY!...I have to cumm" I moaned louder.

He groans, still pulling my ass back and forth on his dick. "Fuck, ya shit is tight girl" he moans tilting his head back.

I knew I was close, but still I wanted more. "Kesean harder...go harder" I cried out muffled.

I can feel his grip tighten up on my ass and then a wet feeling followed.
He exhales taking a deep breath shortly after.

"Damn you got me exhausted Ty" he laughs while rubbing my creamy kitty.

"Clean up your mess" I give him a warm smile.

He chuckles and lifts my ass back up. Sticking his tongue in between my creamy folds he "cleans up his mess". Even after he took my V-card, getting my kitty ate was not great...I guess it was just Kesean.😭 He couldn't eat pussy for shit...