Part 44: I'm a Grown Woman prt 2

Me and Jamal are watching Straight Outta Compton...how ironic right. But this is great movie and ofcourse Jamal is pointing out everything that looks familiar to him. But I'm getting a little tired from all that shopping we did.

"I'm a go get in the shower and call it a night" I get up from his chest.

"Damn alright"

I walk upstairs and run the shower again. I take off all my clothes and pin up my hair. I moved the glass door aside and stepped in under the water. I washed up with dove soap all over then rinsed off. Then suddenly I hear the bathroom door open and I peek out from the glass. I see Jamal come in and strips down naked before hopping in with me.

"Why are you in here" I laugh still underneath the water.

"You thought tonight was over huh" He grabs me from behind.

"Mmm" I breathe feeling his naked body against mine. He cupped my breast and passionately started making out with me. He was turning me on now, rubbing and gripping my body up like he owned it. Shit maybe he does😏 He pinned me up against the tile and started grinding his wet muscular body on me. I grabbed on to his back, moaning into his ear softly. He lifted up my legs placing them on his back and eased his meat inside me.

"Mmm... baby..." I gripped his dreads as he started digging inside my pussy. He started to bruise my neck causing me to whimper out loud.

"You want me to stop" he nibbled on my ear

"No babe" I said softly putting my nose on his. He turned me around and placed his arm around my neck. He started hitting from the back while he still had his arm around my neck making me whimper for air.

"Ahhh baby yesss... yesss" I cried out feeling so aroused. My eyes went back feeling his dick go deeper in my hole. The water splashed everywhere.

He suddenly stops and let's me go.

"Why you stop? I looked back.

"Finish washing up and meet me in the room" He gets out and dry off.

*11:05 pm*

I walk in to my room with my towel and see him on the bed with clothes next to him.

"Put these on"

Jamal this is so random and your just going to take them off anyway.

"So. Come on listen to daddy"

I roll my eyes and drop my towel in front of him. I then put on a black bra, some black and white polka dot thongs with some mismatch socks.

"Mmm, now get on all fours on the bed"

I do so, not knowing what he's up to but I was becoming super lustful by now. He climbs behind me and places my hands behind my back. Then handcuffs me.

"Woah what the he'll is this Jamal" I look back.

"Shut up" he says sounding so God Damn sexy.

"Yes Daddy" I feed in.

I feel him pull my thong aside and starts fucking me again inside my pussy.

"Yesss Daddy yesssss-- oh gawd" I cried out in pleasure.

He grabbed on to the cuffs forcing my ass back on to his dick roughly. His dick stuffed my entire hole making it feel so tight for the both us.

"Ahhh baby! Babby! I bit down on the sheets losing my mind. I love it...my pussy started quickly drooling on to my legs and on my sheets. He gripped my hair and pushed me up on my headboard, filling my room with the sound of my drenched pussy popping.

"Is this my pussy" he held my hair

"Yess-- it's daddy's pussy"

"It's daddy's pussy? And who's daddy?He breathed heavily

"Ahhh ahhh you-- it's your--" my moaned skipped.

"Cum for daddy then" he pounds harder

"Ahhh baby stopp! I can feel it in my stomach--" I pleaded

"Yeah cause my shit too big for you" He kept up his pace.

"Baby please! I can't take anymore" I cried out in high pitch. I reached my climax and came all over the place. He pulled out and picked me up, cumming on top of my face. I closed my eyes just in time, it covered my mouth and part of my eyelashes. I licked some it off because my hands were still tied to my back.

"Let me uncuff you now, you did your time" he laughs

"Fuck you..."

"Happy birthday, I gave you some good birthday dick right" he loosened the handcuffs.

I smile. "Yeah, it was the best we had so far"

👅😫👅😫👅😫👅😫👅😫👅😫👅😫