Part 27: Party Time prt 1

*9:34 am*

*phone buzzes*📲

I open one eye. Looking in the direction of my phone.

*phone buzzes again*📲

I sit up stretching and reach over to grab my phone. I have 2 new messages from Jamal it seems. My face lights up immediately, it's crazy how he has this effect on me. It's like having a crush for the first time all over again.

Jamal💋😏👫: Goodmorning Tyler☀
Jamal💋😏👫: wake that ass up and talk to me!

Jamal💋😏👫: Goodmorning Tyler☀Jamal💋😏👫: wake that ass up and talk to me!

My eyes glued to the screen. I can't handle all this sexiness this early morning.

Me: yeah that woke me up😴😍😘

Jamal💋😏👫: come to the gym with me.

Me: ok I need to get ready tho

Jamal💋😏👫: ard. Be ready in 20 😉

                        *9:56 am*

Jamal pulls up on his motorcycle and gets off. I walk down to meet him and say hi. He then greets me with a big kiss.

 He then greets me with a big kiss

"Hey" he pulls away.

"Wow hi"

"I'm sorry, I just had to kiss you again, I kept thinking about it all last night"

"Our kiss?"

"Yeah" he blushed.

"Awww" I say pulling him down to my face.

"Let's get going though"

He helps me on to his bike and gives me his helmet. He tells it's because he cares about my safety and that he just wants be a gentleman.

He then drives us to a gym downtown and we spend about 3 hours working out together. This guy is HOT! And I feel like I'm saying that alot but come on...