Part 39: Only Friend...Was

Its been 3 days since the incident with Eric, but TGIF. Jamal did go out and beat his ass for me...He put him in the hospital too. I wanted to know how everything went down but Jamal would'nt say much..asshole.

But he did give me what I assume to be Eric's wallet with all his credit cards. Cha ching💰. Jamal said he wanted me to have this, which I know is bullshit but I'll keep it in good use.😏

Now at school, Jasmine is I guess heart broken and doesn't want to talk to anyone. She just sits by herself and mope around all day. Well...that sucks for her. And even Naomi been acting strange too...I get the vibe that she wants to avoid me for some reason.

Like when I walk into the bathroom and she's there putting on mascara, she'd stop and walk right out. Or if I'm at my locker, she wouldn't go to hers...like what the fuck. She never acts weird...never. She's always up front and in your face about stuff. Man, I don't know but I do miss my bestfriend, it's going on three full days.

I walk into the cafeteria and see Naomi sitting at another table, then where we usually sit. The table was crowded with the those 'rich bitches'. The ones that think they're the shit because of they're parents,...and yes we have those at our school. But I don't give a fuck, we needed to talk asap about this.

"Naomi?" I walk up to her, seeing everyone at the table look at me.

"Hmm?"

"Why you over here?"

"Because she has other friends now" Chelsea butts in.

"Um excuse me, I know y'all prude asses been taught manners so use them. Mind your business"

"Aren't your the hoe around the here?" she asked randomly.

"Oh I thought that was you..." I laugh.

"What!"

"Ayo stop talking to me" I look Chelsea in the face. "Naomi can I just talk to you over there and then you can come back to these bitches after"

She gets up and pulls me aside.

"Tyler we need to talk"

"I know, why are you acting weird towards me?"

"I wanna talk about this in private, so let's go out around 6 and have dinner"

"Oh..um okay"

She the walks away, sitting back at the table again.

*6:18 pm*

"Your late" I say, rolling my eyes

"Sorry I had to do something" She says as we take a seat in the booth now.

"I ordered you a coke, is that okay?"

"You know that's my favorite so yes"

"Oh"

"Ard, you ready to talk?" she asked.

"Yes"

"Well I don't think we should be friends anymore..."

"The fuck why?"

"Because Tyler, I'm embarrassed by you"

"Your embarrassed of me? Wow" I scoff.

"Yes, your the hoe around school now and everyone talks about you. I try to stop them but then they start talking about me instead and I didn't even do anything"

"But I don't care if they talk about me"

"That's the problem Tyler! Your starting so much shit and now it's effecting me too. And that's not even the real reason why I don't want to be friends anymore"

"So what is...because this is stupid"

"What you did to Jasmine was fucked up"

"I don't give a fuck about Jasmine and you know that"

"Tyler you broke up her and her boyfriend, who she loved dearly...that's fucked up"

"No Eric broke them up, He was a fuck boy anyway"

"Your just as bad! You still was having sex with him when you were sober!

"Who cares!"

"I do! And Jasmine especially! What you did to them, Kesean, Michael and whoever else WAS FUCKED UP!"

I sigh and look away, watching our drinks come and the waitress puts them down in front of us.

"She really changed you" she says.

I don't say anything.

"Chris is the reason your like this!"

"I don't want to talk about her!" I snap.

"No. Because you never act like this before her! You were that sweet girl from Chicago that did her work and didn't give a fuck about boys!

 Because you never act like this before her! You were that sweet girl from Chicago that did her work and didn't give a fuck about boys!

"Well I grew up... I'm almost 18 now!"

"No. Now your just hurting people because Chris hurt you! That's so selfish Tyler! You did the same thing to Jasmine that Chris and Diamond did to you!"

"Stop it..." I look away tearing up.

"Chris is the demon inside you, we both know that. Forget about her!"

"DON'T YOU SEE THAT IM TRYING! SEX AND PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY THINGS HELPING ME GET OVER HER. I DON'T CARE IF I HURT THEM...I'M HURT MY FUCKING SELF...AND YOU KNOW THAT! I'M TRYING..."

"You know I love you like sister Tyler but I don't want you to hurt me"

"I would never hurt you"

"I can't trust that, your hurting people who didn't do anything but have been nice to you. And I don't wanna to have put my hands on you...that would break my heart"

"But your my only friend..."

"Can I have this in a to-go cup" she tells the waitress.

"I thought we were having dinner?"

"No, there is nothing else to talk about" she says getting up.

"So we're really not friends anymore?"

"No. I'm afraid not" She leaves the table.