Part 52: Parasite?

"It's so good to see you" we sit down in her office.

"It's good to see you too" I smile.

"So what's up, you seem happier from the time we first met"

"Yeah I am, in those past three weeks I've been doing things that make me happy like you suggested"

"Good. I heard your bestfriend is back now...how is that"

"Uh.."

"Ahh fuckkk mee harder Babyy please" I screamed on top of the kitchen cabinets.

"It's good to have him back" I smile.

"I'm sure you missed him"

"Yeah most definitely..."

"You miss me" he gripped my neck and my tits from behind.

"Ohh yessss daddy, ohh my--" I gasped for air as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Fuck I missed you too" He bends me over the counter fucking my lights out til I cum.

"Yeah he came back like a week ago"

"So how have you been"

"Sick actually, I think I have something in my stomach"

"Why do you think that"

"Because a few days ago, I did a horrible thing and ate a piece of meat that maybe sat out a little too long"

"Hmm"

"Yeah I know that was pretty stupid of me, but now I can barely hold anything down without throwing it up. I know your not a doctor for medical but I don't know...I notice that I'm peeing alot, I get tired easily now. I might have a parasite inside me"

"A parasite?

"Yes. I read that they cause symptoms like this.."

"Maybe you should go get a check up then"

"Well I made an appointment for March 8, which is three days from now" *my stomach growls*

"Are you hungry, I have some pretzel sticks if you want any"

"Yeah may I? She hands me a stick and I begin eating and talking.

"So how is work?

"Good. I have this new project on Chicago...so I have to rep the Chicago bulls in my pictures"

"That sounds interesting"

"Yeah-- um...I don't feel well ms. Caren"

"What's wrong dear" she gets up and lean over to me.

"Where is your bathroom--"

"It's down the hall, here take my keys"

I snatch the keys from her hand, running out the door holding my mouth. I unlocked the door and ran into the handicap stall at the end. I bent over and threw up the pretzel I just ate and other shit. My stomach felt like it was twisting in a knot, causing me to keep puking into the toilet non-stop. I cried feeling so scared and in pain...what if this parasite could kill me. I was panicking so bad in my head.

*Knock on the stall*

"Tyler are you alright? Ms. Carren asks through the door.

I flush the toilet and kept crying and opened up the stall door.

"Why are you crying sweetie? She rushed in and held up my head.

"I don't want to die..."

"Your not going to die, stop thinking and just go to the emergency"

"Yeah, okay"

She helped me up and wiped my face. She walked me back to her office to get my stuff, then to my car.

"Call me if you need me, and I hope everything works out"

"Thank you" I start up my car. I pull off and head straight for the emergency. I called my mom on the way, to see if she could comfort me on the phone.

"Tyler?

"Mom" I say crying

"Yes, what's wrong with you"

"I'm sick and I think I might have a parasite inside me"

"Sick like how?

"I can't keep any food down, my stomach hurts like hell, I'm tired alot, my peeing is off and I think it's eating my blood too because I missed my period" I sob more.

"Are you sure it's a parasite?

"Yes...I ate a piece of meat that sat out too long. And I read that this causes parasite and I have the same symptoms...I don't want to die mom" I cry uncontrollably.

"Sweetie calm down and go get checked out and call me back"

"O- ok" I sniffle.

*At the emergency*

"So what seems to be the problem today hun"

"I think I have a parasite inside me"

"A parasite? Those are pretty rare but they are dangerous"

"I know...I read about them"

"So what symptoms are you feeling?

"I can't eat without throwing up, my peeing and period is off, I'm tired alot now, my stomach hurts badly too"

"Okay so we're going to run a few test this evening to see what's going on"

"Okay"

"So hold out your arm, so I can test your blood"

I stick my arm out and she prickes me and draws blood from my arm.

"Okay now I need you to pee in this cup and that will be all" she hands me a cup.

I walk down the hall to a bathroom and pee in this tiny ass cup. This is so hard and uncomfortable...I bet boys have a easier time then we do.

I give my doctor the sample and she walks out shortly after.

*2 hours later*

My doctor comes back in with a clip board and meds. I feel so nervous and scared, my heart started beating faster and faster in my chest.

"So I have your results back and..." she starts laughing.

"What's funny? Is it good news"

"Well you don't have a parasite inside you...it's a growing child causing all of your issues"

"So, I'm pregnant..."

"Yes. Congratulations"

"Great..."

"Yeah so I'm giving you some meds to take home to calm those aches and pains"

"How far am I?

"Uh we couldn't tell exactly but maybe in between three to eight weeks"

"Oh my god..."

"Are you happy?

"I don't know who my baby's dad is.."

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀