Part 8: Falling

Previously on "My Love For Her"❤ Me and Chris spent the rest of that night basically making sweet sweet love over the phone😫. But what seems like nothing could ever get in between us...recently we've been arguing alot. Mostly because Chris is always so "busy" now and our lack of conversations. It's now the end of October and since where we last left off Chris has made everything and everyone a priority...but me😔
================================
*My phone rings*📞

"Oh now you wanna call your girlfreind" I answer.

"Look. You know I have practice right after school. So stop acting brand new" she snaps.

"Wow, That's nothing new!" I roll my eyes.

"I don't even know why I called" she says under her breath, but I still managed to hear every last word.

"Hang the fuck up then..."

"STOP FUCKING CURSING AT ME! Before I do hang up and....watch you look real stupid"

"Chris just hang the fuck up....I don't wanna talk anymore. I'm tired"

"What fuck is your problem all the time Tyler...Damn What did I do?she interrogates me.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know........um what grade are you in again?  12th right? ACT LIKE IT THEN!I yell.

"Whatever, I'm really about to hang up this phone... real shit"

"Bye then" I wave my hand at her. Seeing her hangs up immediately after.

This was an everyday thing now, where she pissed me off so I can piss her off and then we just stop talking. I can feel my blood boiling in the pit of my stomach...that I'm so fucking annoyed.

Leading to me going upstairs and slamming the door to my room, as then sat against the wall on my bed. I started crying, only because when I get mad... I tend to cry and break things to relieve the stress.

But I held it together and reached for a pillow to place it over my face, now trying to escape from this fucked up nightmare. My relationship was falling apart and I couldn't fix it by myself. She was the one changing and being selfish...and I knew someday that this was bound to happen but how could I change the inevitable. Why did this have to happen with us...

Tears constantly ran down from my eyes...I was losing hope. I even started listening to Sam Smith and Drake, just really in my feelings right about now. I mean Sam Smith can have you in tears with his lyrics alone. But letting the music fill my room, I sung along to the words, still very much crying into my pillows.

🎶For months on end, I've had my doubts.......denying every tear....I wish this could be over now, but I know I still need you here 🎶
* A tear runs down my cheek* 😢