Part 11: Done

*The next Day*

Today at school was pretty good. Me and my girls played against the boys in a game of football. But since we couldn't get a tackle on any of them...we got them down by kicking their balls💪😂

So yeah the girls won a sweet victory, even the coach was impressed. Then we had a bombass lunch too. They served breakfast for lunch and you bet your ass I had over ten pancakes with 20 tater tots on the side.

Then Kesean brought me a brownie for kicking his ass in the game earlier. So he earned some "brownie points" from that and a little bit of a hug. But now I'm home and like I mentioned before, I call back Chris.

"Hello? I say as she answers.

"Yes?" she replies slowly.

"Did you tell her?" I asked.

*She sighs*

"Yes? No? What?"

"I don't want to hurt her Ty..."

"So you'd rather hurt me, huh? The file that's been with you since day one"

"No I--"

"So you'd rather hurt me right!?" I cut her off.

"Your starting to piss me off, your not letting me talk"

"NO! Because you'd rather hurt me for some HOE right?!"

"Well you stress me out, and she doesn't! She yells.

"Fuck you and her bitch"

"I do all the time now. You wanna see her? I can actually take a picture with her unlike we fucking could!"

"Who are you anymore..."

"I never changed...your the one who did"

"All I ever did was love you, and you turned on me like this. Good fucking bye. I'm done with you..."✌💯

She angrily took a deep breath. "Deuces" she says and hangs up.

Shortly after she sends me a picture message

Shortly after she sends me a picture message....of her and Diamond.

Chris😙💞💦: ain't she sexy? Ik
{sends pic of them in bed}

I put my phone face down on my night stand and face plant into my pillows. I could here my phone constantly buzzing and vibrating in the background. It was killing me inside and I was pretty pissed off already knowing this bitch did in fact cheat on me.

So, I grabbed my phone and forcefully threw it at the door, causing it to shatter all over my bedroom floor. That made the buzzing stop for sure now. Then when I had realized what I've done, I took my anger out by punching the wall even more.

My hand bled and it dripped on to my face when I placed my hands over my eyes crying. My mom then came in, immediately asking me whats going on and why am I bleeding?"

"I needed to vent my anger" I answer calmly.

"Why did you need to vent?"

"Because me and Chris broke up and I hate her....and myself.."

"Honey we can talk about this but just stop hurting yourself first" she grabs my hand soflty.

"I don't want to talk about...I just wanna be alone so I can get myself together"

"Well can I atleast take care of my daughter's hand" she questions.

I give her my hand and watch her clean and wrap it up in some bandages so it wouldn't get worse.

"There, and I'm a give your your space since that's what you want" she says kissing me on my forhead and getting up.

"I'm a head over Kesean's actually, you mind if I stay there for the weekend?"