Chapter 20

£¥€£° There's a little bit of Devil in her angel eyes. She's a little bit of heaven with wild side. -love and theft °£¥€£

************************************
Lex
****
I love the way she moves her hips. The way her tight ass rubs against me. I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning. She looks so damn good tonight. I can hardly stand it. I want her so badly.
I have thought about her all day. She cant work everyday, I know that, but I missed her being just a few feet away, at the front desk. I've wondered all day what she's been doing. Several times I had to stop myself from calling her. I'm getting in way too far over my head. I know this. But I don't want to stop it either.
Chris and Jessy dance close by. Nate brought some chick, I've never seen before, and they dance on the other side of us. I spotted Nicki when we entered. She had turned up her nose at me. Or it was probably because of Mia. I know it was because of Mia.
We dance for a while but soon we all get a little hot. I pull Mia behind me to edge of the dance floor. I tell her I will get her something to drink and I see her raise a brow at me. The last time I left her at this club, Nicki had tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I roll my eyes at her and then give her ass a squeeze. She yelps from the surprise of it.
I return a while later with two cups. She takes one and I watch as her eyes widen. I thought she would like it. She licks her lips and my legs start to shake. Mother Fuck! Could she be anymore sexy?! I reach out and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear and then pull her close. I kiss her lips softly. She presses her body against mine. Then she bites my lower lip. This sends a shock through my body and heat straight to my groin. I feel myself growing harder by the second.

"Lex."

I ignore whoever it is.

"Lex?!"

Go away, damn it!

"Your father wants to talk to you."

Fuck....
I pull away from Mia. Her eyes sadden a little. God knows, I don't want to leave her but... I whisper in her ear that I will be back shortly. I tell Nate and Chris to keep an eye on her before I head upstairs.
The door is opened for me. Inside my father is sitting behind his desk. Smoke from his cigarette below out of his nose, like a dragon. He waves his men, leaving us alone. I move forward but stop just at his desk.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask.

He leans back in his chair, taking another draw of his cigarette. "I've heard that Ace came to see you the other day. His uncle, Jason, is raising hell about his last order having not been completely filled. I want you and your guys to deliver the rest tonight. Another shipment will be in tomorrow night. I expect you to be there."

I nod. Thinking that this was all he wanted I turn to leave but he stops me.

"You brought that girl here again. And you have been visiting her late at night."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "When are going to stop having me be followed?"

"Not as long as things are so.... What's the word you use....sketchy."

"You know,"I spin around to face him. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

He nods. "Yes. I'm not doubting your ability but I don't like taking the chance of something happening to you either. You are my only child and I..."

He stops. The conversation is becoming awkward for both of us. Neither one of us does very well with discussing our feelings.

"The girl. If you continue to see her, she will eventually get hurt. You know this," his voice is slow.

"I won't let that happen," I say.

His eyes meet mine. "I said that once myself. But it still happened. Men like us, have enemies from the time we are born to the moment we die. They will use her against you. Take her from you. And if you're lucky they will just kill her. Remember what I always told you, there are so many worse things than death. It's becoming apparent that you feel something for this girl. That's what makes her different from all your other....girls. When they notice this, that's when they will come for her. And then you both will be in danger. So, is she worth it? Is this wroth the harm that will come to you both?"