Chapter 81

.~. "I don't believe in magic", the young boy said. And the old man smiled. "You will when you see the girl of your dreams." -Atticus. ~.
************************************
Mia
****
The sun shines brightly into our room. Lex has taken a moment to speak with some man. And this give me the opportunity I need. When the doorbell to our bedroom closes, I race into the bathroom.  I don't even take time to look at how nice everything is, there will be time for that later.
I search my bags to find what I need.
It might seem silly to wear white when I'm not a virgin but I don't care. I run my fingers through my hair. Touch up my make up and then slip into my lingerie.
I can hear voices. Lex will be back soon.
I finish up in the bathroom.  And then race to get into the bed.
My heart slamming into my ribs.
Excitement rushes through my veins.
And when Lex opens the door, the look on his face is priceless.
He drops his phone on the side table, then kneels on the bed. He pulls his shirt off, reveling his beautiful ink to me. I wiggle in anticipation. It's been too long since we've been together like this. And now he isn't just my boyfriend, he's my husband.
He reaches out to touch my ankle, he runs his fingers up my legs to my thigh. His fingers run over my lace panties.
Tucking his index finger into the top he tugs them off. He doesn't touch me, like I think he will, instead he motions me to sit up and then he pulls off my top.  Once I lay back down, he stands to pull down his pants. He lays down beside me. Not touching, not yet. A sweetness in his eyes as he watches me, pulls at my heartstrings.

"Thank you," he says.

"For what?" I giggle.

His lips curve up just slightly. "Not giving up on me. Becoming my wife."

I reach out to touch his clean shaven cheek. His eyes shut. As if he is savoring every second of this moment. When he opens his eyes again, I find a tenderness there that I have only ever seen a few times before. It's in this tender moment that I realize just how much he really does love me. It matches my love for him.
Overwhelmed with emotions, I take charge by straddling his waist. Leaning down to place a feather soft kiss on each cheek. Then his eyes. His forehead. Chin. And then his lips.
His hands find my hair and he keeps our going.
Finally, after so long, he slowly teases me in the most delicious ways. It isn't long before he slides himself into me. I shiver from the fullness inside me.
I ride him slowly. Driving his desire for me into blazing flames. He soon catches onto my game and decides to take charge.
With one swift move, he flips me over. Driving into me much harder. I whimper but not from pain. Oh no. This is pure raw pleasure in its finest. He slams into me, over and over until my toes curl up. My body tightens. I start to shake, not able to control my body at all.
Just as I stretch my arms out to hold him, he takes my hands and pins them above my head. I've never seen this rough side of him, like this before, I'm not the least bit afraid though. I find this side of him exciting and sexy as hell. Our bodies work together, hard.
Every move his makes only adds to the passion burning me inside.
Suddenly, it fits me hard. I come underneath him, a powerful experience, that leaves my head swimming and my heart fluttering.

"You're face, when you orgasm, is... Gorgeous," he can hardly get out the words.

I want to say something in return but I can't hardly breathe, much less speak. And besides, he doesn't give me much of a chance before he takes my waist and flips me over. On my hands and knees, he takes me from behind. I cry out when he slams into me again. I don't think I've ever seen him so desperate to have me before. And then he completely takes me by surprise when he slaps my ass. And I'm surprised even further by how much I like it. He does it again. And again. Each time the sting burns more than before and each time I beg for more. Then his slamming stops. Just for a moment, as he finds his own pleasure.
My arms and legs shake uncontrollably as I roll over. He lays closely to me.
We don't speak for a while, both of us needing to catch up on our breathing first.

"Wow, baby. That was intense," I mumble.

He grins smugly. "You weren't so bad yourself, Mrs. D'Amore."

I giggle and smack his chest.
He kisses the top of my head and stands. He glances out the window and then back to me.

"How about a swim?" he asks playfully.

(Short update but an update nonetheless. Sorry for it taking so long. I've got a lot going on. Please stay tuned.)