Chapter 22

•••••⚠ warning ⚠•••••
This Chapter will be sexual. If that offends you, please don't read.  This book is going to be sexual and this is you're warning. Thanks. Hope you enjoy.  :)

흫_흫When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength. This is called a Exchange of Power.흫_흫

************************************
Lex
****
I still stand frozen. She is tempting me.  I know she is.  And God help me, I want to get in that shower with her.  It takes every bit of my will power not to do so.  I had offered her the extra bedroom, only because I didn't want her to feel like she had no other choice than sleeping with me. I thought maybe she would like some privacy, apparently not. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of sweatpants. I get them on quick before she gets out.  But I don't bother with a shirt.  I check my phone. Three texts. Two from Chris and one from Nate.  I send them each a text, telling them I'm okay and that Mia is safe. 
Just as the text is sent, the door to my bathroom opens.  Wrapped around her small body is my favorite towel. Her long black hair hangs around her, sticking to her arms. She looks absolutely breathtaking.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" her voice is low. 

I gulp. 
I nod. 
Then I head to my dresser and take out a T-shirt.
When I turn back around, the towel has dropped a bit.  Almost, low enough to see her breasts. I don't trust myself to get close enough to hand it to her.  She is just too tempting. I walk over and lay the shirt on my bed.  Then I turn my back. 
I take a deep breath when I hear the towel hit the floor. 
I know that she wants me to take her.  Which only makes it harder for me not too.  So, when I feel her fingers touch my back softly, I spin around to kiss her, hard. She smells like my body wash. She is in my shirt. Her hair is wet in my hands.  All this drives me crazy. I reach down to cup her ass in my hands. Of course, she isn't wearing anything under my shirt, so when I lift her up and her legs wrap around my waist, it is only my sweatpants that keeps us apart.  I lay her down but don't break our kiss as I lay with her. My hands roam her body.  When she let's out a moan, something in me snaps.  I push myself up. 

"Please, don't leave me. Not like this.  Not again."

Her words send tiny shocks through my body. 

"Mia, I don't-"

"I know," she says. "But I am ready.  I want this. And I want it with you."

She leaves me completely defenseless. I have to calm my racing heart.  I don't think I have ever been so nervous about fucking before.  Not that I'm doubting my skills, just worried about hurting her. I've heard that it can be a bit painful for a girl the first time. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. Then a thought comes. 

"I'm guessing you're not on any birth control?"

Her eyes widen slightly. "No. I've never had to think about that before."

I grin at her innocence. "That's alright. But it would be nice for you to look into the pill.  I hate rubbers."

Her cheeks turn beet red. God, she's innocent. She's never actually told me she's a virgin. But she didn't have too.  I can tell by her blushes and the way her eyes show how nervous she is. I don't want her to be nervous, not with me.  I want her to feel safe and protected, desired and cared for. It's probably because I want this for her that I'm so nervous. I've never cared before. It's never mattered much to me how the other person felt as long as I got what I wanted.  But with Mia, it's different.
I sit back and pull her up. I remove my shirt she wearing to gaze down on her naked body. Again, I have to calm my breathing. She is so beautiful. Her tanned soft skin, the slight curve of her hips, the pout in her lips, the color in her cheeks. She brings her hands up to try to cover her nakedness, I catch her wrist to stop her. 

"Don't be shy, baby.  Not with me."

She relaxes. Not completely but enough to let me see her chest. Her eyes watch mine and then they meet.  I lean down to kiss her. My kiss travels down her neck to her chest.  I grin when I hear her gasp as I take her nipple into my mouth. Her hips move against me while I tease her with my teeth and tongue. The sound of thunder booms outside, just as I reach between her legs. I groan when I feel how ready she is for me. She bucks her hips up when I find her sweet spot.  She whimpers and whines softly as I play with her. Moving my kisses downwards to the spot my fingers have been teasing, she starts to squeeze her thighs together. 

"What are you doing?" she asks breathlessly and shocked. 

I grin up at her.  "Trust me."

Again, she relaxes.  I open her legs with my hands.  She cry's out when my tongue finds her spot. I watch her body move while I lick and suck on her.  I can see her face. Her brows knitting together, her lips parted, and her ribs move as she breathes hard.  I wait for the moment that I feel her body tense up and I thrust a finger into her. A flash of lightning lights up the room as I watch her come. When she finally relaxes, I stand upright.

"How was that?" I ask, smiling from ear to ear. 

"It was...amazing."

She is still catching her breath. She snatchs up my T-shirt again to cover herself. I lay down beside her.  Thoroughly pleased with myself.

"Is that it?" she asks shyly.

I can't help but chuckle. "For now."

She sits up, still covering herself.  "But...don't you want....something?"

I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"No, baby.  I'm good for tonight."

She looks down, as if she is somehow ashamed. 

"I understand...you know, if you don't want-"

I stop her.  "Nothing could be further from the truth. But I don't want to overwhelm you with all of it all at once. For now, I'm pleased by pleasing you."

She smiles. I lay back, she slips my shirt back on, and then lays down beside me. She rests her head on my chest. We listen to the sound of the thunder as we both drift off to sleep.

(Okay, so. I changed the cover. Do you guys like it? Hope so.  Please,  let me know if you guys are still enjoying this.  Please vote and comment. And like I said, this story will be sexual. So, if that offends you please don't read it.  You are more than welcome to skip the sexual stuff too.  Lots of love. J$$)