Chapter 30

♡~♡ She was an angel craving chaos.... And he was a demon seeking peace.... ♡~♡

************************************
⚠ Warning ⚠ sexual chapter.
************************************
Lex
****
"No. I just want you."

I suck in a deep breath. Just hearing those words causes my entire body to relax. I hadn't realized how tensed up I have been this past week. This week of hell. My week apart from her. But I have to ask.....

"Why?"

The innocents in her beautiful eyes is almost too much for me to stand.

"Because I..... I think.... I love you."

And just like that, my wall goes up. I can't help it. I back away from her as if she is going to cause me some kind of pain.

"No," I say. "You can't love me."

She is confused. "Yes. I can. I already do."

I stop backing away from her when my back hits the wall. She moves closer. I have no where to run.

"Why are you afraid to be loved?" she asks.

Her fingers reach out to touch my cheek. I jerk away without my intention.

"Because loving is a weakness. I don't have a weakness."

She looks hurt and I realize why. I have basically just told her I don't love her in return.

"I see," she says and moves away.

"Mia," I say and reach for her hand, she is the to jerk away this time. "Mia, wait. That didn't come out right. It's just that..... Love is a hard thing for me to.....do. And expect."

She turns those big blue eyes on me again. "Why? I want to understand Lex. You keep so much from me and you get angry at me because I ask questions. I wouldn't have to ask if you would just talk to me."

I sigh. Telling her everything she wants to know would mean letting her in. And I never let anyone in. If she knows all that I am, she will run. And if there is one thing this past week has taught me, it's that I want to be with her.

"It's not easy for me to talk about the things I've done."

She takes me by surprise when she touches my cheeks and looks me in the eye.

"We can take it one step at a time," her voice is soothing.

"Alright," I don't even know my own voice right now.

Her eyes glisten. "Let's start with what you said at the party. About you only wanting to get in my pants. Did you mean that?"

I shake my head. "You know I didn't mean that. I was just angry."

She nods. "Okay. So was I."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you the other day."

She grins. "I'm sorry I pushed you to talk about something you didn't want to."

"I'm sorry for making you jealous at the shop."

She nods. "I'm sorry for dancing on Nate."

Now that we have both apologized the heat between us returns. I kiss her before she can say anything else. Her arms wrap around my neck and I reach down to cup her ass in my hands. I lift her up. I want her as close as possible. Her legs wrap around my waist. She moans softly. I've missed her so much.
I lay her down on the bed. She reaches for me to follow but I shake my head. Not yet. I take each of her heels off, enjoying every second of touching her legs. Her dress is the next thing to go. I'm unbelievably pleased to find those black lacey panties and bra. It looks better on her than I ever could have imagined. I trace the curve of her hip with my finger. She shivers.
I need more.
I need to feel her skin against mine.
I snatch my shirt off and lay down on top of her. Holding most of my weight on my elbows.
Her lips meet mine. Her kiss is literally like a drug to me.
She is a drug to me.
I can't ever get enough.
My mouth finds its way down her neck to her chest. With one finger I move the cup of her bra down. Before I can even take her nipple into my mouth, it hardens. I groan. She whimpers. I tease her until she wiggles underneath me. Her breathing is heavy and I know I'm driving her mad.
I sit up, pulling her up with me. With skilled hands I unsnap her bra. Freeing her breasts. She automatically trys to cover herself. I remove her shaking hands and she calms down a bit. I slip her panties off and this time she doesn't even try to hide herself from my gaze. She knows how badly I want to see her.
She flawless skin is so tempting.
I lean down to kiss it.
I nibble on her hip.
Licking and sucking on her smooth tan skin.
After a while, my fingers find their way between her legs. When I feel how ready she is for me, I can't help but groan again. I find the little nibble and being to rub. She sucks in a deep breath. She wiggles around.

"Oh, Lex," her cry's out.

It drives me on. I dip my head down, for my tongue to take over where my finger has left off. Her body trembles. She's close.

"Lex," her voice right now is music to my ears.

Her legs shake. She cry's out. Her comes hard. When she finally relaxes, I lay down beside her. She is breathing heavily. So am I.
She sits up and reaches for my pants. I stop her.

"No, baby. You don't have to-"

"I want too," she says. "I want to touch you."

I smile. "Alright. I'm your playground."

She grins. It takes her a minute to remove my jeans. Her hands reach for the bulge in my underwear. She touches me softly. Almost as if she's amazed. Then when I remove my boxer, Her eyes widen.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I've never....seen one before."

I grin. "Well, what do you think?"

She looks down at me again. "Are they all that big?"

I bust out laughing.

"Don't laugh at me," she smacks my arm. "Stop it."

"I'm sorry baby. You're just so innocent."

"Is it wrong what I said? " she asks.

"No. You gave me a compliment all men would love to hear."

"Oh," she says.

And then she goes back to studying me. She sits there for a while before I take her hand and show her how to touch me. When she understands what I want, I let her hand go.

"Can I....suck on you too?" she asks.

I groan. "Baby, you don't have to ask permission."

She grins, then she bends down to take me in her mouth.

"Woah, easy with your teeth."

She corrects her mistake. I relax and lay back down. She bobs her head up and down. Then she adds in her hand. I have to concentrate on my breathing. If I don't I'm going to completely lose it and take her without thinking clearly.
She takes me in deeper.
Breath Lex, I remind myself.
She pumps harder.

"Mia, stop. Or I'm going to come in your mouth."

She ignores me and keeps going. I reach down to touch her hair. My other hand clinches into a fist. I come. Hard.

"Fuck!"

She doesn't stop until I tell her. She sits up, pleased with herself. I feel a little light headed. But completely satisfied.

"Girl, you're amazing. Just in case I haven't told you so lately."

She giggles and then lays down beside me. I pull her close.

"Jess was right. That was kinda fun."

I grin. She lays her head on my shoulder and we drift off to sleep.