Chapter 67

♥~♪your like fire in my blood♥~♪
************************************
Mia
****
The door slams open and then slams shut. Neither of us cares. We're alone and together. For now, all that matters is us. Lex's hotel room is large but I don't have time to look at it before he lifts me up then tosses me down on the bed. I wiggle in anticipation. I've missed him so much. Our lips connect hard. Our hands roam each other bodies. A fire has been lit between us and we both burn with wanting. He lifts up to pull off his shirt. I take the opportunity to do the same. He grabs the back of my legs and yanks me to him.  I feel as if I will lose my mind before we are connected. My heart slams, my head spins.
He pulls up my skirt. I lift my hips for him to pull down my panties. For some unknown reason I feel bashful. I squeeze my knees together. He grins.

"I love u," he whispers.

And just like that my worries fade away. I reach for him. Needing to feel him closely.  My fingers travel over his marked skin. Up his muscler arms to his side strong shoulders. Almost every inch of him is covered in ink, except for a tiny spot on his collar bone above his heart. I touch that spot. Our eyes meet.

"I love you, Lex. Until the day I die, I will always love you."

In this moment, I wish I could express better how much I love him. I wish there were words for how much he means to me. But there are none that could even come close.
He unzips his jeans but before he pulls them down, he reaches for his back pocket. I wonder if he has stock in Trojan man. He never seems to run out, which is a good thing, but then again..... Is really such a good thing that he has a habit of buying condoms. It's just another reminder of the playboy he use to be. I don't particularly like that thought, so I push it aside.
He may have been a wild guy but now, he's my man.
He places the condom on.

"Mia, we really have to get you on the pill," he grumbles. "I hate these things."

I giggle. "I'll make an appointment this week."

Which I really need to do. I haven't had a check up in months. The last thing I want to do is think of a doctors office. Why is my mind running away with me? As soon as he kisses me, my mind is silent. The only thing that matters is the georguesly naked man infront of me.
His fingers touch the inside of my tighs. Chills spread out over my skin. My breathing turns rapid. I've wanted this for so long. He teases me for a moment, causing me to go wild. I feel as if I'm about to scream!
I shut my eyes.
He slides into me roughly but deliciously. I pull tight on the sheets, my head goes back, and my body arches up.

"Oh Lex, don't stay still, please," I beg.

I feel foolish for begging but I have no shame when it comes to him anyway. I know what he is doing. He wants me to beg. He wants me to wiggle and cry out for him. And who am I not to please my man?
When he finally does move, it's slow. He is taking his time with me.

"Lex, please..... I...." I bit my lip. I can't find words. I just need to find some relief!

He picks up the pace. Holding on to my legs and hips. I wrap my ankles together, hooking him in place. His hand move up my leg. He finds my little nub and he rubs it with his thumb. I cry out. The pressure builds up inside me. I tighten up. He groans.
And then...
I explode. Like a firework. Bright and loud. Every thrust just prolongs my bliss. My eyes open just in time to watch as he finds his own pleasure.
I love the look on his face. The intensity of it all is mindblowing.
We both relax.
I wince when he removes himself from me.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks, concerned.

I shake my head. "No."

He watches me closely.

"Really, I'm more than fine."

He finally seems content. I watch as he cleans himself up. Might be gross but I don't care. Nothing about this evening could be anything less than perfect. After he pulls up his pants, he leaves the room momentarily. When he returns, in his hands he holds a little blue bag. 
I sit up.

"I bought this for you two days ago but then I wasn't sure if..... We would be together or not. I just.....I know you don't like it when I buy you things but I saw it and thought it would be a nice Valentine's Day gift."

He sits down beside me and hands me the bag. A Tiffany's bag. I blink at few times. Not believing what I have in my hands. How many women wish to just hold a Tiffany's bag, let alone what is inside.
I open it with shacking hands. I hold the box.

"Well, open it," Lex leans into me. Pressing me on.

I flip open the top.  Inside are the most beautiful diamond earrings I have ever seen in my life.

"Oh Lex, I...."

He grins, knowing how much I love them, and he is beyond pleased with himself. I touch the diamonds, tears form in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asks.

I try to hold it back. But it's hard too.

"I don't know. I just.... Lex, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I feel like I failed you by giving up on our love the way I did. But it didn't matter, you came for me, and stayed even when I didn't want you too. For the first time, it was you who didn't give up on me. You fought for me. For us."

He pulls me to him. "I just hate that I took so long."

I giggle despite my tears. "But you still came for me."

Lex takes the box from my hands. He take one earring out, lays it down on his knee, removes the one from my ear, and gently puts in my new one. He then does the same with the other.
With his index finger, he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Your so beautiful," his voice is low and husky. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

I jump up. "Oh, God! I didn't get you anything! You bought me Tiffany earrings and I didn't get you anything," I ramble on.

He takes my hands. "I have an idea of what you can do for me."

I squeale as he yanks me back onto the bed. A very happy Valentine's Day indeed!

(I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter! I want everyone to know how loved you all are and how much I appreciate all of the support you all have given me. ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ to each and every one of you. Please, know that there is someone out there that loves you!! Xoxo)