Love Lost

Vote/Comment, please. THANKS LUVS♡

Kimberly

I noticed Chris and my mama who looked at me. I was so confused. I didn't have a reaction. I just stared into space loss for words. All these memories passed my mind that I had to stand up and walk upstairs. No I didn't run. I walked. I tried to be as peaceful as possible but as soon as I stepped foot in my room I closed the door gently and tossed myself on the bed. I wrapped the blankets around me. Stuffed my head in the pillow and cried myself to sleep.

Chris

I was loss for words. Not only did I say pretty harsh stuff to Kim, but I said stuff that I knew was gonna hurt her. I wanted to hurt her. Now a friend of hers is gone forever. I knew by then I made a big mistake. The house was silent for a few minutes. Keyanna had tears coming down her face. I looked at the officers and tried my best to look suitable.

"His very good friend... Fizz" one officer said a little uncertain

"Yeah. His family decided to take care of the body, and plan a funeral soon" the other officer added

"How did he get stabbed?"

"Well, we don't know, but we were told he has a history of breaking the laws and we believe this was gang violence, but again we're not sure. We can't really do much sense there are no witnesses. But we'll still try our bests."

I nodded

"Our condolences go to you and your family."

"Thank you"

"Oh and if your daughter wants to talk to us if she has any ideas of why or how this happened then please tell her to contact us as soon as she can" the officer said

"Be easy on her. This is a really difficult time especially since she's so young. "

I nodded

"Have a nice day"

"Same to you"

I closed the door and wiped my hand down my face. I walked over to the guest room seeing Keyanna wipe her face off. She appeared out the room and looked at me.

"Why did I say those things to her. She's just a child" Keyanna cried

She held on to me.

"Now that boy is gone. A teen who probably had dreams to do so much." She sniffed, "How ima tell Tyla and Royalty?"

"We'll tell em' together ight?" I said looking at her

"Okay" She said wiping her tears away.

We walked upstairs to Tyla's room. Her and Royalty sat in the dark as they cried.

"Hey yall" They both jumped when they seen us.

"Yall still mad at us?" Royalty asked looking up as us.

"Yes, but we always forgive" Keyanna said

They nodded and I sat down on the bed.

"Sit on the bed." I said patting on the blankets. They sat down and Keyanna looked at them.

"You know we love yall right?" I said

"Yeah" They said

The room grew silent and I didn't know how to put the words together so I was praying Keyanna started.

"Baybee a few minutes after yall went upstairs the police ca--"

"We're getting arrested!" Royalty exclaimed