I got what mi haffi give fa mi boy

Kimberly

*

"Yea that shit was sweet as fuck. I just thought it was crazy cause I ain't think she was into shit like that ya dig?"

I heard him say. It was around 11 thirty. I tiptoed trying to listen to the conversation more.

"She still hea' ?" A voice said

"Yea she asleep."

"My nigga" I could see him dap this man up along with this other guy. I think it was Raquel but it was too blurry for me to see.

"You know you got a beautiful one. Why can't you just lock her up"

"Cause Geo ain't that type of nigga." Fizz said. I could hear his voice clearly.

"He the type to fuck with a girl... then when he tired he can say bye and not feel bad at all" I heard another guy say

"Well that's how niggas are suppose to be the fuck? Be a free agent while also having that one side chick"

Someone sucked their teeth.

"That one in there is a side chick?" Someone pointed. They must've been referring to me.

"That's this nigga's girl. He don't wanna admit it but then again ion even think she wanna claim him either." Fizz said

"That's why they meant for each other"

"Both got themselves some fucked up heads"

My phone vibrated causing me to sigh. I walked over grabbing it.

AJ. Mhm trouble all the way.

"Hello" I said

"Arielle where are you"

"Nah nigga that's that shit they do to you!"

"Nah man but then when they hit you up with the bae please. That's when you know you're a slave."

"I'm just over a friend's house why?" I asked putting the robe on.

Geo

"Bae can you do this fa' me" Drew said, "Nigga I'm telling you Reine is great and all but sometime she be wearin' a me out."

"That's cause she don't luh you" Fizz said leaving me in a chuckle

"No, I told her that I was performing but I wasn't feelin' up to it. It didn't have anything with me showing up late. Either way I was gonna be at the luh graduation whether I wanted too or not. You're the one who is putting it into Sean's mouth that I was unfit to show up and that I purposely was gonna skip it when you know I wasn't"

I could hear her voice causing me to turn around. She smiled waving and mouthing hi to me. Then she went into the bathroom.

When I turned around drew and Raquel both smiled waving.

"What the fuck is up with yalls face." I said in a frown

"Yo girl waved to me" Raquel said with this dumbest smile

"You know damn well when was waving to me" Drew said

"I never seen three niggas look so damn stupid in my life" Fizz said exiting the kitchen

"All three of yall waved at her as soon as she came out. And yall wanna gush like she's the first lady or some shit"

"Nigga who the hell asked you" Raquel asked with attitude