Million Miles Away...

Vote// Comment. Thanks luvs !

Arielle

We were now ten minutes away and my heart thumped like crazy. What if I missed it. It was 12 AM in the morning.

"I didn't even get her anything" I said lowly while pacing

"I swear to gosh I'm a bad friend"

I had on these tight black pants with a big ass windbreaker.

My hair was put into a high ponytail.

"Kim you gon' needa' relax" Ja'Rel said coming to my side.

"You're gonna walk up in that hospital setting aside your differences and with these last two slices of pizza you are gonna give them to her emotional ass."

"Okay?" I nodded

"We're right there, you want me to come with you, or....?"

"It's alright."

The bussed stop and I seen Diddy come out his bed half asleep

"Hey, you good?" I nodded lying

"Okay do you want me to come with you? I can stay in the waiting room or something.."

I was gonna shake my head but then I nodded, "C'mon" He slid his slides, "Malcom come too" I walked to the hospital and there was a whole group of people sitting in the room.

As soon as I was in I went to the front.

"Hi do you know what room Trinity George is in?"

"Yeah here. Take this visitor pass"

I nodded throwing it on. As I turned I just saw this girl run towards me and I just fell straight to the floor

"I love you, love you, love you"

Malcom grabbed her off me and I quickly stood up.

"Are you alright?" The lady asked

"Yea I'm fine" I said so embarrassed

I quickly hugged the girl and then I seen my mama... and Tyla. I wasn't focused on them tho I just needed to go.

I went up the stairs and went in the room. She was laying on her side complaining like crazy.

"Trinity" I said coming to sit on the chair that was next to her.

"Hi I'm Arielle"

"Eddie" He shook my hand and my eyes widened

"Woah big Eddie!" I exclaimed, "you lost mad weight you don't even look like you"

"I know, football was a blessing" I laughed

"I could see that you g--"

"Can yall shut the fuck up!" Trinity yelled

I looked at her and remembered she was the one giving birth okay! We got this.

"Trinity can you breath for me. Pretend you're a wale you know!! Just let it all out"

"Bitch are you a fucking therapist that shit hasn't helped me at all!"

Twee hours later

I was sitting on this chair falling my ass to sleep as Trinity laid there.

Each time my eyes shut I got closer and closer into falling in to a deep sleep. The doctor gave her an epidural. So things calmed her.

It was about 3 AM in the morning when Eddie came in with tea.

"Did you want some"

I shook my head, "No thank you"