I swung // Talk it out

Vote//Comment

-love yall

"I can tell you everything I don't know.... the London Bridge is falling down"

#HappyBlackHistoryMonth
--------------------

Kimberly

I swung but his fast reflexes allowed him to catch those hands real quick.

"Let go of me"

"Not until you speak"

"Why are you tryna be like Jamal now?" He frowned

"Grabbing on me, pulling on me, I'm not your pet, I'm human, just like you." I said trying to keep a mellow voice

He let go looking at me.

"I don't get why you're so mad" I said with a frown on my face

"Cause you came here cause I invited you here, and all you did was talk to Fizz, and Raquel"

"Ok what was I suppose to do, I haven't seen them in awhile"

"I get that." His voice was less harsher now "But then, when they left, you just went to sleep." He said

"I told you to wa--"

"Wake you up in five minutes when you're tired? You know how disrespectful that is?" He asked

He was such a caring person. He didn't deserve me to treat him like this.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd really be that mad"

"It's fine"

"I-I gotta go" I said holding my keys not looking him in the eye.

That's when he sucked his teeth. Obviously he was mad

"I don't get why you're so mad,"

"Get out" He said HEREEEE WEEE gooo againnn

"I don't get why you're so jealous. I have work."

"Why am I jealous? I don't get it. You stay acting like I'm your boyfriend when you know we're nothing at all. Remember we're just two people that just help one another out. I think that's what's fucking you up"

Beyond pissed? Yea.

I looked him in the eye.

"Okay" I said plainly

I turned around ready to go when he pulled me back by my arm

"You know I didn't mean it that way."

I nodded, "you don't get it." I said, "and it's okay Geo"

He looked at me.

"I make promises I don't keep. And I can't hide feelings. Alright. And so the fact that you wanna say we're nothing is something I'm cool wit'. You know my dad and I are nothin' too? The world and I are nothin' too but I mean I still try. My dad and I don't talk and I still try everyday and to others it may not seem like progress but to me it is. I have the world on my shoulders and even though people may think that I'm gonna react everytime, I learn not too. You know? You can't let words stop you"

I looked at him, "you could say we're nothing. And again, it's cool but I like you, and that won't change anytime soon. I know you don't wanna be together and I get it. But can you at least think about what you say first around me. At least give me the same respect I give you"

I was again about to walk off when he said something.

"I don't get why you wanna be with a drug dealer?"