it's nice but then again ok

Kimberly

"If you wanted it all you had to do was ask gsh" I said handing him the orange juice

He poured all the orange juice in his cup and I looked at him ready to slap the dreads off his hair.

"Geo you're not funny"

He sipped from his cup as I ate my m&m.

"I'll have you some if you give me some of your m&m's"

I laughed, "Nope you can keep your juice" He let out a chuckle.

The door opened up and I didn't pay it any mind.

"If you really care about me you'd take it from my mouth."

"That's that DJ that raped that chick right?"

"Mhm"

"Do it" I said putting a few in my mouth. He looked at my mouth and scrunched his face.

I bit the candy because it started melting.

"Come on!! I'd do it if it were you"

I put more in my mouth and he came up to my face. He pecked my lips and the candy slipped into his mouth. I seen Fizz, Raquel and Drew who stood there looking at us.

I laughed looking at Geo who's face was scrunched as he bit on them. He then shrugged, "it wasn't even that bad"

"You see you're acting like I had herpes or something."

"Yall straight up weird" Fizz said

"Nah that's what couples do. This girl I once was with said if I drank her pee it would show our true love for one another"

"Eww!" Fizz and I said in illusion

"You wonder why we ain't together no more. True love my ass." Raquel said

I laughed stuffing more m&m's in my mouth.

I yawned, standing up and going off to Geo's room. Probably took him two minutes for him to come in. When he did he was already ready.

"No. It's not what you think."

"Then why did y--"

"I want to leave." I said straight up

"You said 12" I nodded, "yeah and now he's there so take me now"

"Why you so worried. You know i got it under control"

"No, I'm not gonna sit around acting like things are cool when it's not. He didn't even apologize."

He chuckled and I pushed him. "Geo it's not fucking funny"

"Okay," he said trying to hide his laugh, "you want me to make him apologize to you?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"No I don't want you to make him apologize"

He turned serious now, "Then look I don't know what you want me to do Kim, I can't fix everything so stop being so damn rude"

○|○

Karmin

"Isn't this nice? Breakfast outside" I said looking at everyone.

"It's too sunny" Tyla said

"Bugs are flyin' all over the place" Keyanna said in aggravation

"Yeah and with the lawn mower down the street... *sighs*. I just don't feel impressed" Royalty said