SHOOT HIM!

Kimberly

"Damn they got the fucking s.w.a.t team" one of the rude guys, named Edwardo said

"The helicopter been circling this place for the longest"

"Are you starting to have second thoughts about this shit Pj?" He sighed

My eyes were closed. I was trying to focus on untying the rope from my hand. I tried untying Geo's but his knot was in a hard location

I was still sweaty but I was getting use to it. Jamal and Fizz have been talking forever. About stupid shit apologizing. Talking about memories. It was a lot. Geo and I on the other hand were silent. Maybe we were reading one another's minds.

"Mhmm" I heard a guy say. I opened up my eyes and seen Edwardo up in my face

"Wow..." He smiled

He kissed the crook of my neck.

I could hear Geo's chair trying to break through.

I looked and seen PJ sitting in the corner with his eyes shut.

My rope slipped off my hand. I freed my feet once again and that's when I kicked him hard in the middle section. My fist aimed right in the center of his face. I yanked the gun that slipped off the floor then pulled the one from the back of his pants. I aimed it right at him and pj.

Edwardo was about to attack me when I shot and aimed the bullet at his leg. He fell straight to the ground. I used the back of the gun and knocked him right out. I kicked him real hard just to make sure. He was knocked out.

"Don't move" I said

My hands were slightly shaking while going towards him. He held his hand up. I put one of the gun in my pocket then quickly checked if he had something on him. He was clear.

I tied him up to the chair I was sitting at then taped his mouth. I dragged to a different part of the room then went over to Geo's chair.

"Why the fuck is yours so damn tight" I said an annoyance.

"Come on relax and just pull it out." He said

I sighed giving up on his feet. I went to his arms wiping my sweat away.

I untied his hands.

"Untie your feet." He had a cut on the corner of his forehead, with blood dripping down his face.

Aww my baybeh was hurt. Small heart ache.

I went over to Fizz and started untying.

"How the hell did you free yourself."

"Everything is mental." I said in a sigh trying to untie him. Once I untied his arms. I felt a hand trying to grab the gun causing me to jump. It was just Geo.

"It's just me"

"I-I'm s-sorry" I said giving him the gun. I can see him looking at my shaking hand.

"Relax." He said looking me in the eye

I nodded

"Alright Jamal. You're the last one" I said going down

I was untying his arms when Fizz grabbed the gun from me also.

My heart jumped.

"C'mon yall stop grabbing shit from me. Speak up"

"Sorry " He said

Once Jamal's arms were untied I move to his leg. I looked up at him and seen him staring. I looked him in the eye five times. To see him still staring. I was anxious. Once he was free. I stood up. He stood up.