Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right...

Vote//Comment

Love you all.♡♡

"How you gon do like that" Do Like That x Korede Bello

|řemember Ņot everything Ğoes as planned|

•Jamal in the media•

>>vsvp
______________

Ari

I went in and the house was pitch dark.

Of course.

Should I say something... or lurk until I find someone... let's lurk.

I walked in closing the door and that's when I seen dim lights in the dining room.

"Ayoo...." I blurted

I didn't mean to say that... I honestly don't even know what was going on with me.

Ayo really Ari?

His head slowly rose and looked at me with a lifted brow.

His hand held a glass of liquor. What kind? No idea.

"Hi daddy"

He sorta squinted but then I guess that's when it clicked. It was me...

His daughter. The girl he called luh G... baybeh girl...riddaahh....Ari...Li-Li...Ri-Ri...Arielle.... princess.... and tons more.

"Just stopped by to say hi" I said awkwardly

No motion. Same as before.

I didn't think a girl like me could gain fear like this.

I swung my hair back but it flopped right back to its original position.

"Okay... I'm gonna go then" I said

I forced a smile on my face and walked out.

Next time, Ari, plan out a script to say to this father of yours.

As I walked I continuously repeated to myself.

I'm not gonna cry. He's not worth it. Not gonna cry. I got inside the car and I set my elbow on then arm rest. I thought about everything then shook my head driving.

"Kim you straight"

"No, I'm not." I said in a casual tone.

"Don't worr--"

"Chrsitian I don't wanna hear it. I'm just not in the mood to hear what everyone says. It's gonna get better. Or don't worry about it."

Chrsitian stayed silent after. He understood. Christian knew me for years of course he understood when I'm in my feelings not to talk to me. He was someone I could trust.

We landed right in front of the hotel, I didn't move my head I just sat still looking straight ahead.

"I'll be back in like a few hours. Imma visit a few of my friends" He nodded stepping out.

I waited until he got inside and then drove off. That was my moment to get caught up in my feelings with music. Sung my heart out to every song that played through the car. I went from getting sad to getting happy to getting mad to getting sad and sadder again.

I stepped out the car and tried hiding my identity by putting my shades on. There were way too many people in that damn lobby, I knew I was gonna go through hell.

I looked at the window that landed to his bathroom. I looked around and thought how I'd get up there, then sighed. I stood on one of the garbage disposal then slid inside.