Calm and Collected

Vote// Comment. THANKS LUVS ♡

This chapter is dedicated to Lucas Coly ( he plays Jamal.) His closest friends says he was angry yesterday morning and hasn't been since then. Let's all pray he's in good hands.♡

Kimberly

I was in the car driving to Chandra's house when my phone began blowing up like crazy. It felt like last week all over again but I put it on silent and walked to the front door. The house was dark so I knew everyone was sleeping. I sat down on the step and texted Kayden.

Open the door please, try not to wake anyone up.

Less than 30 seconds that door flung open. Her eyes were watering once she'd seen me.

"I missed you so much" She said

"I missed you too " I said

She pulled away and looked at me. She closed the door quietly.

"Are my brother and sisters hea' ?" She nodded

"And Chay and Mya" I nodded, "And my mama" I nodded

"Kay, thanks where are--"

She took me by the hand and directed me in front of a door.

"Tyla and Royalty are sleeping in there. Xavier should be next door" She gave me some space and I took a deep breath opening up the door.

Not only was Tyla and Royalty sleeping but Xavier was with them. I noticed the dry tears on some of their faces. I sighed bending down. I tapped on Royalty and she instantly woke up.

"Kim?" She asked

"Shh"

"You're back!" She sat up and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so so so much" She said sniffing

"Don't cry, I'm fine." I informed her

She nodded, "I know, but I can't believe you went through all this by yourself without telling me." I nodded, "I know I can't believe it either."

"A few minutes after you left the show things went crazy! Mama was yelling and crying then you got August who was looking like he was about to burst into tears any minute.... and my daddy was arguin wit' mama tryna make it seem like she's to blame for all this mess and he did nothing wrong. But long story short. DK and grandpa yelled at all of em' grandmama did too, I didn't see what happened after cause grandpa demanded Chandra to take us to her house and stay there till things were settled. You know grandpa has been looking for you like a maniac since the day you left."

I lifted my brows, "Yup. He's been trying to find you and bring you to his house. He says he's not gon give up till he knows you're fine and with him. Grandmama told him to chill cause he was about to search all of ATL after midnight " I sighed, "Oh and my mama is tryna get me a plane ticket back to Texas but I don't want it. I wanna stay hea' with you" I nodded

"Yea ab--"

"KIMBERLY!" I smiled when Tyla woke up. She hugged me just like Royalty

"Don't ever leave like that without answerin' any of my calls" She pulled away tapping Xavier. Xavier woke up and looked at us.

"Kimmy?"

"Hey baybee" I picked him up putting him on my side.

"You doin' good?" He nodded, "Where have you been it's almost Christmas!" He exclaimed

"Shhh" I said

"What? Did you ran away so that you didn't have to come to church?" He asked referring to the midnight mass that we went to.