This Shit Is Not A Joke!

Vote//Comment ♡

Thanks Luvs♡
____________________

Kim

Chris dropped Tyla and I off in silence. I'm pretty sure he was pissed about last night but whatever. I took my bag and said bye he still like always wished us luck then drove off.

"I can't believe I met the man of my dreams"

"It's not that serious." I said to her trying to get my mind off of Geo and Fizz.

"Yes it is! That's like you meeting Modell Beckham Jr and saying it's not even that serious"

"It's Odell and that's Bae so don't compare them"

"You're not over reacting cause you've met him... how does he know you? How does Harley know you?"

"I've known Harley since I was three"

"Oh so daddy knew him right?"

"Guess you could say that gotta get to my locker bye"

I quickly escaped walking to my locker. I was sent a picture and it was from Christian

White or black?

- They're cups. Just take both.

I got my things and walked to class. I texted Geo and Fizz again and I was still ignored.

Keyanna

I came home from the school and walked up stairs. I plugged my phone in the charger and pecked Chris's lips.

"Hey baybee" I said

"Hey did you talk to the teacher?"

"Yea... she got arrested the officer was already there. " I said

"How's Xavier?" I asked

"He's over at your parents house"

I nodded

"Can't believe imma have to deal with those three" I said in annoyance

"The fact they snuck out too, they already have Arielle face everywhere for punching a photographer"

Chris laughed

"It's not funny,"

He was still laughing, "I bet it was tmz's people... I would've punched the shit outta them"

"I wonder where she got them temper from" I said looking at him

"You"

I sucked my teeth, "let's not talk about that anymore"

The room grew silent as the tv was the only thing on.

"Remember when we first met?"

"At the party where I slept with you" He laughed, "no the other time, like when we really met"

I giggled from my first answer then nodded "yes"

"I was all fat and shit"

"Oh shut up Chris you looked fine" I smiled, "only thing that was bad was your hair, hated it so much "

"Oh yeah you dyed my hair to like blue" I shook my head, "it was purple"

"You sure?" I nodded, "positive"

"Well anyways remember when you had me go into the store with a mask on, that was dope"

"Yea, cause you were about to go in like you were a stranger to the world... does that make sense plus you tried to kill me with that driving"