till u come back to me

Geordan

"If you were gonna come over, you couldn't have texted and gave the heads up"

Her eyes were shut laid out on my bed, "you actin' like you got anota' hoe up in this bitch when you know ain't nobody hea' " She mumbled turning around

"Why are you hea' anyways?"

"When someone's asleep you just continue to talk to em' ?"

"You gotta understand Kim, this is my place, if you don't like the rules you can leave"

"I just didn't wanna be spoken with on the other side. They're just gonna constantly ask questions and I just don't wanna deal with it yet"

I knew she was referring to the song she did today and having to speak with her family now. I was watching it on tv at FIZZ's place. I don't really like watching her perform sometimes. It just reminds me that she's bigger then what I know her as. I know she's famous, but I don't wanna look at her as being rich and famous, so to see her perform just gives me the heads up that she is.

"... if you didn't want to then why did you perform?" I asked

She shrugged, "it felt right."

KIMBERLY ALSINA

You know it's not like I regret doing what I did. It's just awkward now. It's like I have to relearn how to speak with my family. My daddy it felt so great to hug him. It just flashed my childhood back in my eyes. It was wonderful.

"Geo are you still up?"

He nodded flipping over.

"Lets say I spoke with my dad tomorrow. What should I say?"

"That's not up for me to say, you're the one who's his daughter not me"

He was right.

"So how's you and FIZZ's vacation goin' ?" I asked

He sucked his teeth, "the school called me tellin' me I needa finish this dumb ass test I'm required to finish and Fizz has been goin' back there to get that community service finished"

I laughed then paused, "how did he graduate w--"

"They made an agreement with Fizz" I nodded

"Damn... you stay taking L's "

"Kim shadddup" I giggled, "you know what you'll probably be thankful for goin' back. You can give your last minute apologies.." He looked at me and I laughed, "what am I talkin' about"

He had a low chuckle then looked me in the eye.

I sighed, "stop" I said once I felt his hand grasp my bottom.

"You still mad?" He asked. He was referring to what happened with Drew and I. Him asking that got me pissed off. Ugh.

I kept my silence.

"You serious, kim?" I looked at him through the darkness with a serious ass look on my face.

"It's not that deep" He said bringing up the situation

"Geo it is 4 almost 5 AM go to bed"

"But who showed up to my place at this TIME? sleeping in my bed at this TIME?"

I forced a smile, "sharing is caring"

"You prolly like me laying here. Your bed is prolly cold without me on the other side, ya know? I'm the second body to this bed"

"Yea whateva' you know you probably came just to get some dick then head on out right after..." He mumbled turning the other way

"Shuttup Geo I know you're high" he was also right...jk