talking money need to urinate

Kim

"Malcom's job is not that hard. All you have to do is block me from badness. And Dorothy, you just sit there teaching me everything about LA and then make arrangements for shows you want me to do.

"Oh really?" She asked

I nodded sitting in the studio eating pizza with them.

"You think it's that easy then take my place for the day let's see how long you'll last" I nodded, "Sure"

We put the empty cardboard box outside in the trash then we entered the car.

"Uh I'm tired. Studios really drag the ish outta me."

"Oh well too bad" Malcom said

We drove and landed at Dorothy's house.

"I was gonna get some rest first."

"It's alright you think my job is so easy then go inside and take a shower."

I looked at the two of them then stepped inside the house.

"Hello" I seen her husband say to me

"Hi" I said awkwardly to both him and his 4 year old son.

He walked away and I could've sworn the door slammed shut.

"Welpss sleep time 2.0 here we go" I plopped down on the couch just to be interrupted with screams.

"Oh hell no" I stood up and walked into the room seeing a little boy in his crib screaming his heart out. I took the hand sanitizer bottle and washed my hands before lifting him up.

"Why are you crying, little babezz?" He screamed and I moved side to side trying to calm him down.

"What is this baby's name ?" I asked looking around while holding him

I looked at the wall that had Dylan spelled out. "Oh hahaha. HI DYLAN!!!!" I exclaimed rocking him

He screamed still and I walked to the kitchen. I fed him some baby formula and he silenced himself. I opened up my phone seeing the voice mails. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I just wanna talk to you real quick. Please contact me. Please. "

"Kim when you're free please just hit my line up."

I sighed delete, delete.

Dylan was done drinking causing me to take the cup and put it in the sink. He looked around with drool dripping down his face.

"Ooh lemme burp you" I tapped his back a few times and listened to the little burps coming from his mouth.

"Alright we're good"

Dorothy walked into the house and observed.

"Look at you Ari, you seem like you got everything under control"

"Of course I do, I don't see why you came back" I laughed

"I'm sorry... I'm just making sure my baby is alright"

She took him from me making silly faces. He smiled and then spit a bunch of throw up on her.

"Eww" I said

She scrunched her face up and I grabbed Dylan from her.

"Dylan. Mommy doesn't like that" She walked away going to a room

Malcom and I looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

"That's not funny!" She yelled from her room