Don't Call My Mama A Bitch

Vote & Comment, luvviesss♡♡♡♡

Arielle

The car stopped

"Here we are Arielle"

I thanked him. I got in the store and seen how everything was coming along. I heard voices coming from the back and I could hear uncle DK'S loud ass.

"Oh... excuse me miss we're not available"  Someone said

I continued to pretend to look at sneakers. I bopped my head to the song Big Sean and I made.

"I know you've been goin' through some thaaannggss wanna get away baby lemme be yo vacation..." I sung lowly. I picked up a pair of Nike sneakers.

"Do you guys have these in size 6.5?" I asked still facing the other direction with the sneakers hovering above my head.

"Sorry we not open for business " Uncle DK said

I fixed my sun glasses and straightened my hat facing him. My hair flipped as I looked at him.

"Oh I heard you. But I need these sneakers"

There was noise in the background and he talked to other people as I stood there holding the sneakers. He focused his attention back on me.

"Yeah. But you can't have them sorry. Come back in three weeks."

"Excuse me" I said catching in attitude

"Do you not know who I am?" I asked

He was about to say something until I  pointed up to the speakers

"I am Arielle Alsina's manager. Her birthday is tomorrow she needs these sneakers !"

I could tell DK was getting pissed. I wanted to laugh so hard.

"Well I treat all my customers the same so you're gonna have to wait for three weeks. Look, I could put it on hold so that when you do come back you'll have it saved for you--"

"No. It's cause I'm black isn't it?"

"What? I--"

"Cause I'm a black women you don't think I have enough money to pay for these, do you?"

The door opened and Malcom walked in.

"Malcom please tell this man that I'm buying these sneakers." I said facing Malcom

Malcom seemed lost

"Look. Sir, I'm not here to start problems but like I told her before we're not opened for busines--"

"Are you tryna catch an attitude with my bodyguard now?" I asked DK

"Ight imma have to ask you to leave"

"No NEGRO. I'm not leaving till I get these in size 6.5" I said getting closer to him

"Well then we're gonna have to escort you out. Yo Brusso!"

"What the fuck is a Brusso?" I asked with a frown

This big ass security guard popped out of nowhere.

"Yo don't touch me" I said as I seen him tryna grab me by the hands

"C'mon Ma'am let's go" I moved away from him. "Try and touch me one more time and I will scream RAPE."

The man tried to touch me again and that's when I turned away, "Fine I'm going" I threw the sneaker on the floor

DK sucked his teeth and I laughed. I took my hat and glasses off and his luh crew gasped.