Never Loved You

Vote/Comment. THANKS luvs♡ it's been awhile. Sorry.

La'Nisha

I just came back in town and...I heard about what happened. I'm proud of Kim but I really wish there was another way she could've done it.

But no, I'm not mad at Kim I support her decision to leave this place. I really wish I could of seen her just to tell her that I loved her no matter what.

With her in this music business... it seems like a lot for a 15 year old but you know she's doing her I'm doing me. Shit, I ain't gonna front... I have all her songs.

... and yea they're apart of my car playlist. Just cause she's gone doesn't mean I can't love her music. I rock with it.

Now onto Geo and Fizz. First, RIP. Ion think I've ever met them but I do feel bad. I lost one of my best friends when I was around her age and it was all cause of a drunk driver. I was soo affected by the situation that I think it took me a good 2 years to get over it.

Kim is strong but I know she's hurting. Her situation is crazy. She didn't lose just one friend. She lost two. And to witness one die.... INSANE. Just thinking about it hurts my damn heart. I need to give her a standing ovation for being able to keep herself together.

I got out my car and stood at the front door. Knock or unlock?...

I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. The house was dead silent. I looked in the living room. No one. Kitchen, living room. Empty. I quietly tip toed up the stairs and that's when Tyla was revealed. She sat quietly in her room snuggled up in the blankets asleep.

I walked over to August's room. The door was closed. I carefully opened it up and seen the blacked out sheets, the black pillows, the black walls.

"What do you want Tyla?"

I was silent, "this room is... different from last time I was here"

The blankets flipped ferociously

"Get outta my house" He said looking at me in disgust.

"I j-just wanna talk to you--"

"Alright there you go, we talked you happy.  Get out!"

"August. Listen I just wanna speak--"

"La'Nisha get the fuck out or else imma get security to escort yo ass" He was now standing pointing to the door.

I looked at him then turned but I mumbled something loud enough that I knew would piss him the fuck off

"And you wonder why Kim never liked you"

"What did you say?" He asked loudly

"Oh you heard me"

"You know what La'Nisha Leave. Ion want you anymore, you were a waste of time"

"Really! I was a waste of time!"

He nodded, "Yeah, I should've known to never get with a stripper. Look at you... mufuckin' disgusting. You should be thankin' my ass instead of showin up hea' yellin' cause if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten that GED of yours, or be dressed like this, livin' in a nice ass house, living the dream."

"Alright August. What's your point?"

"My point is you were a waste of space. What did you do to benefit me? Nothing. I'm so thankful I didn't put a damn ring on that finger. Shit, thank you for letting me know that a stripper can't be trusted. Aug ain't going down that lane no more. You a fuckin bitch" He yelled

I bit my lips with my watery eyes. Everything I've done. He really wants to treat me like this

"Gosh August."