drama

Kimberly

"Relax" I said sitting besides him with the needle

"You can't relax with the pain" I sighed

I felt uncomfortable. It was hard treating someone who was in pain. It was as if you could feel their pain.

I looked around trying my best to not look at him squeezing his eyes shut. I began humming. I hummed, and hummed. I could tell he was relaxed.

"Ready..."

He nodded, I let one hand rest on the table while the other held his arm.

"Away...away...away...away"

While I injected the needle in his arm I could feel his hand hold on to me gently.

I wasn't expecting that. I awkwardly stopped what I was doing and I guess he got the picture cause he let go of me quickly apologizing.

"It's alright" I said playing it off

Fizz

I don't know what I was gonna do. I paced back and forth in my hallway trying to think.

Last night I was driving around and I passed Jamal's house seeing Kim walking out. I don't know if this means they're back together or if they're just fuck buddies. I don't know. But that shit is not fucking cool.

Never do I want my nigga to be played. That shit fucking hurts and I know how he feels about her.

"Fizz what the hell are you doin'?" My mama asked with a plate of food in her hand

"I was just thinking" I said

"You wanna talk to me about it?" I shook my head

"Alright well, stop all that pacing your heavy ass feet are distracting. You want some food?"

"No"

<^>
Few days laterr...

Christian

"It's the day of the graduation and she's not hea' ?" Danielle asked

"She has not shown up to one rehearsal. Not one!" She added

"Christian have you seen her?" I shook my head to her manager.

"Why today?"

"We're gonna have to cancel her" this guy said shaking his head

"We can't" the principal said

"We already told the school" I nodded, "I know" The other guy said

"But do you know how risky it would be to put someone on stage who's performing at a graduation with no practice at all?"

"I guarantee you that Arielle will bring a performance that none of these graduates will forget" I stated with a smile

ARIELLE

"Yeah"

"Ya be alright." Oscar said to me

I nodded but I knew I wasn't alright. Today I felt off.

Rip Ricard-- stop. We can't think about him.

"Yeah I will" I repeated to Oscar lying straight to my self.

It was about 2 o'clock. I found myself laying down in the bed feeling clocked out for the day.

I stated up at the hotel ceiling confused on where I was headed with life.

One minute it was quiet and the sound of my heart pouncing was playing in my ear, next minute I was with an upside down Sean Combs.

He yelled at me and it echoed through my ears. He walked away and I stared at the ceiling for another minute.