Feelings Gone?

Na na na na na na na... na na na na na na

Vote/Comment. I'm gonna be so sad when this book ends:(

"Can I keep us locked in my room?" - Tinashe X Ghetto Boy

Happy Black History Month.♡♡♡♡
___________________
Geo

"What's up with you" Fizz said walking in with food

I was confused. Kim usually never acts this way towards me.

"Nigga"

I looked at Fizz and he looked back at me, "Don't worry I bought a plate for you"

"Nah... I- I think Kim and I got a problem"

"She stopped by?" Fizz said surprised

He set my plate on the table in front of me and flopped down on the couch sitting besides me.

"Why didn't you tell me you know I've been wanting to see wassup with her"

He ate some of his food.

"What went down, how is she?"

"She came this morning?" He asked spitting questions out

I shook my head

"Last night?"

I nodded

"Yall caught up and shit. Right?"

I shook my head still thinking about this moment.

"No?"

I shook my head again.

"Nigga speak."

I was in deep thought now tryna get everything together

"Oh man yall smashed?" He said looking at me

I had no response. Maybe she was mad at what happened from last time.

"Yall really fucked, my nigga"

"No we didn't fuck"

"Oh.. then what's the matter with you? Yall got into it, or something"

"That's the thing we did, but I don't get what I did wrong"

He sucked his teeth, "Nigga what did you do"

"Ight lemme tell you what went down" I said using hand gestures

"I was getting some rest, but then I was making my way to the bathroom when she popped outta nowhere."

"Mhm" He said while chewing

"Mind you the place is dark so you know I didn't know who it was at first. But when I found out it was Kim she started kissing me and feeling all over me and shit"

"Ayeee" Fizz said chewing down his food.

" She's never like that, man, I pulled away. And--"

"What?!" He said looking at me

"Y--"

"You pushed her off you. Are you okay man?" He asked looking at me

"You gotta un--"

"Why the hell would you push her off you. That's like saying man, don't touch me you and I ain't straight like that. Geo are you gud?"

"Yea. I just d--"

"No nigga I mean this. Are you good?"

I ignored Fizz, "it's not that I didn't wanna kiss her. I just didn't want her to rush into things"

"Who the fuck am I talkin' to right now? Rush into things, what?!"

I sighed, "She doesn't usually do stuff like that so I was caught off--"

"So! My nigga. If she kissed you, kiss back! Why the fuck are we having a conversation like this right now? You, always talk to me about her and now when she gives you something I know damn well you want you wanna act all goofy. Geo the fuck you tryna do play hard to get?"

I rubbed a hand down my face fixing my hat

"Does she normally do that" Fizz said relaxed now

"Nah. That's the thing usually we'd just talk. Never kiss. And when we do kiss there's always something that leads up to it."

"Was something bugging her then?"

"That's what I'm thinking now. Maybe someone fucked up her day"

I shrugged.

"Damn Geo... is she a virgin?"

"I don't know. She always be fucking around when ever that topic pops sometimes she says yes, other times, no, then other times she just laughs"

"You told me she was when I asked you before... maybe she and Jamal fu--"

"Speakin' of Jamal she brought him up outta know where when we kissed"

"Wait I'm confused... yall kissed?"

"Ight listen. First time she was kissing on me and I backed away. Second time she kissed me and started feeling everywhere so I started giving in but I was able to stop. That's when she went bizzerk."

He frowned

"She was all you a punk ass bitch. Bet Jamal said some shit to you..."

"Dang" Fizz said above a whisper.

Kimberly

I quickly tried slipping outta bed when I heard his voice.

"Wait" He said

His hand touched my wrist and I looked at him trying to keep my breathing steady.

"What does this mean about us"

I looked at him, then slid out of bed. I wasn't up for it. I had a Geo. I didn't need a Jamal. I was over with him. 100 % over him. This was just for... for nothing.

____________________

Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned

-vsvpmallikal