Kim's Got The Power

Vote//Comment. Thanks Luvs ♡♡♡

Kimberly

Everyone was enjoying themselves while eating. I was able to visit a few of the kids that couldn't come out of their room because they were too sick, or they were sleeping. I had one more room to visit and that was Destiny's. I had a slice of pizza in my hand along with soda. I opened up the door and seen her look up at me.

"Get out"

"... I bought some pizza and soda for you"

"Well I don't want it." She said

I put it down on the floor and smiled.

"So, how old are you?"

She ignored me looking at the wall.

"What do you want?" She finally asked

"I just wanted to talk to you?"

"Why? So that you could put it on a stupid essay about kids with cancer?"

"N--"

"Oh no that's right your famous? You prolly just over here to earn some extra creds. You tryna let the world know that you performed a good deed, right?"

I was silent.

"Okay. Take your picture and then get out" She said harshly

I stood up and looked at how she looked at me.

"See you on tv, boo" She waved her hand as I walked out the room.

Damn. I guess, people always think the worse of me.

~

I made my way up and sat down looking at the view. The water was still moving swiftly even with the cold crisp whether. It was foggy outside but I didn't care. I needed my mind to be clear. I thought about last time I came up here. It was the same day I seen Fizz and Geo. I threw a few rocks at the lake in front of me as I thought about it.

FIZZ and I were more talkative now and I guess me thinking he just hated me was all in my head. I heard a horn honk as music played loudly.

"Fizz are you hea' ?"

"Hell yeah, I'm hea' to pick up my package"

I rolled my eyes, "I still don't get why you couldn't just give your address "

I laughed a little. I really thought Fizz didn't like me? I felt the streams of tears coming down the corner of my eyes, but I wiped them away.

I walked off and got five more seeing niggas come in and out. Then I seen Geo who had on blacked out shades

"Well hey Geo"

"I was lookin' fa' you" he gave me a hug and I looked up at him, "lookin' fa me in the kitchen or tryna steal some food?" I laughed

"Both I got skills" he ripped a piece of paper and stole two pancakes, "Ohh go ahead have some" I said being sarcastic

I laughed harder. It felt like the harder I laughed, the weaker my heart became. I sighed putting my head on my knees.

"I'm sorry"

I said quietly. God should've taken me. Not them. They have more to live for. Not me. I shouldn't have went to the party. I shouldn't have went to the club. I should've been more cautious of the decisions I made.

The sound of the gunshot rang through my ears as my tears fell. I could feel someone's presence sitting next to me so I quickly wiped my tears away as fast as I could.