Chapter Two ~ But at what cost?

Here is chapter two!

Enjoy!

<><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

“That’s bull and we all know it.” I said, looking at the TV. We are sitting in our hotel room watching TV. It was a bad time to put on one of the gossip channels that they had here in Spain, but we did it anyway. And it’s in English, so we know what their saying.

            Anyway, it’s talking about how I am apparently pregnant with some Spaniards kid. Uh…no. I haven’t done anything like that since…Harry. It’s been a while, and to be honest I’m not allowed out without a body guard. So it’s not really possible for me to be knocked up. Is it? Yeah, I thought so.

“Don’t worry about it. We all know it’s not true.” Liz said, rubbing my back. I nodded my head. I knew she was right. I mean I’m skin and bones, I could eat a cow and wouldn’t gain any weight. People would know if I’m pregnant or not.

            Just as I was about to say something, my phone went off. I stood up and walked over to nightstand, where my phone was charging. Unplugging it, I looked at the contact name and my jaw dropped. How could he call me now? Two months after I left him, now he calls me? What the hell is wrong with him?

            Should I answer? I want to talk to him. As much as I hate him for breaking up with me, I want to hear his voice. Telling the girls that I needed to take this call, I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I answered.

“Hello?”

“Tell me it’s not true.” Harry said. What? Tell him what’s not true? Could he be talking about my pregnancy rumor? Is he mad? Jealous? Why does he care?

“Tell you what, Harry?” I asked, deciding to play it safe and act as if I don’t know what he’s talking about.

“Are what they saying true? Are you pregnant with another guy’s baby?” Harry asked. He sounded really mad as he said that. Which in return made me mad. He can’t just dump me, not speak to me for two months, and then call asking if I’m pregnant with another man’s baby. And what the hell does he mean by ‘another man’?

“Harry, first of all I’m not pregnant. Second, even if I was it’s none of your business. Plus if I were pregnant it would be another man, because we are not together anymore. You ruined that. So you know what Harry, fuck off.” I said into the phone. With that I hung up. I honestly have no patience with that boy anymore.

            And yes, to me he’s a boy. He played with a girl’s heart. And to me…that makes him a boy. Not a man.

            I put my phone in the back of my pocket and walked out of the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I walked towards my bed and fell into it.

“What’s wrong?” Caitlin asked from the other bed. For once we all got our own beds. But it’s not like it matters. Liz and her cuddling ways always end up in either my bed or Caitlin’s.

“Harry is being a dick.” I said into my pillow. My voice sounded muffled, but I guess Caitlin must have heard me because she asked,

“He called you?”

“Yup. And he was mad about that stupid rumor. God, I hate him. I hate boys. I have everything.” I said, trying to control my emotions. How could Harry even ask me that? He has no right to. What the hell was he thinking?

Harry’s P.O.V

            I ran a hand through my hair and groaned. She can’t be pregnant. I know she said she wasn’t, but she hates me. She could have lied. But she can’t be pregnant. At least not right now. She has her career to think about. The baby would be traveling the world, and I don’t think Julie would like that very much.

            But the idea of her near another guy makes me mad. And the idea of her actually doing anything with that guy makes me want to kill that guy. Even if it’s a made up guy. Or a real one.

            God, I can punch someone right now. But when I was on the phone, it felt so nice to hear her voice. To hear her say my name. Even if she was mad at me. I’ve made a mess of everything. She was right. I ruined us. And I don’t know how I could fix this.

“You alright, mate?” Louis asked me. I looked up from my phone, where a picture of Julie was being shown.

“No, I’m not.” I honestly said. None of the boys know why I broke up with Julie. I know I should tell them, and I know that it would fix everything between Niall and I. Because honestly, since the breakup he hasn’t really talked to me that much. I know I hurt Liz as well, and maybe even Caitlin, when I broke up with Julie. And since Liz was hurt, so was Niall. I have to admit, I’m glad Louis and Caitlin aren’t together. ‘Cause then he would probably hate me too.

“What’s wrong?” Louis asked me.

“I ruined everything. Louis…I did something stupid.” I said, looking away from him. If I’m going to tell him, I can’t look at him.

“Harry, you’re scaring me a little. What’d you do?” Louis asked, sitting down next to me. I sighed and turned to him. I guess I should look at him. And I guess it’s time to finally tell him.

“Louis…the real reason why I broke up with Julie was that…I was afraid she’d find someone else. I was afraid I’d lose her to some other prick. I guess I thought that if I broke up with her, she wouldn’t have the chance to do it later. And I wouldn’t have lost her, she would have lost me. But I did lose her. I lost the greatest thing in my life.” I said. Looking up at Louis, he looked back at me in shock. I looked away.

“You’re in idiot. Trust me you’re an idiot.” Louis finally said.

“I know.”

“Why did you think that? No offense or anything, but you’re Harry Styles. Sure she loved you, but she wouldn’t have broken up with you because that’s who you are. People think that no one could break up with The Harry Styles. Besides…she told Caitlin, who told me, that you were pretty much the only guy she ever loved.” Louis said.

            That made me feel about ten times worse. I have been an idiot. For stupid reasons, I let the only girl I ever really loved go. And now she won’t want to come back.

“I fucked up.” I said, talking to myself.

“Yeah, you did. Big time. But I know Julie; she’s a little sister to me…and she’ll forgive you.” Louis said, patting my back. I shook my head. There’s no way that she’d ever forgive me. She probably hates me.

“Hey, if Liz forgave Niall for kissing that girl, she could forgive you.” Louis said.

“That’s different. That girl came onto him, and that was also a year ago.” I said, remembering that. I actually thought he cheated when I saw that.

“Well…you should try and talk to her. Tell her the truth. You should just think about it, tell me later Harry.” Louis said before getting up and leaving. Maybe he’s right. Maybe there is a way she could forgive me. But at what cost?

<><><><><><> 

There’s the second chapter. I hope you liked it. It’s going along slowly at first, but there’s going to be drama pretty soon. *Hint* *Hint*

Haha

Anyway, so please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3

-->The Picture on the side is da boys, I love them so much! ❤❤❤ I find that photo so funny. I mean they are all making odd faces and then there's Harry. Who's just like...'...Hi..." Aca-Awkward XD