Chapter Forty Nine ~ You're The Worst

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

*Read Authors Note*

<><><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

                I groaned and opened my eyes when I felt someone moving around next to me. Looking to my left I saw that Niall was still sleeping next to me. Last night dinner went great. He said all the right things, making my mom blush a few times and asking my father about work. He even told Toby a few of his soccer stories, but he explained it by calling it football. They got into one of those playful fights, pointing out reasons why the other was wrong.

                He was so great. I knew he would be and I knew my family would love him. I do admit I was surprised how much my father had taken a liking to him. My father hated every one of my boyfriends without even meeting them. I'm just glad that my father seems to like him. I know that my mother likes him already because she pulled me aside last night, telling me how much she likes him.

                Kacey was surprisingly quiet which was weird. Normally she's such a loud little girl. Well I guess not so little anymore. She's gotten bigger since I last saw her, but she's still small as ever. I know that she's just nervous around Niall because she likes his band so much. Hell I still do, especially when he pointed out the poster I have of them hanging over my desk. He teased me about till he literally fell asleep while in the middle of a sentence.

                I snapped out of my thoughts when Niall stirred again. I smiled and reached up, tracing his jaw line. I don't and will never understand what this man sees in me. I'm still just the same old Liz who got nervous talking to boys. The X Factor changed me and gave me the confidence I needed, well it was only a little bit of confidence but still. He looks at me like I'm perfect, the same way I look at him. I just don't get it.

                I traced down his neck and onto his chest, lightly tracing now. I remember when he started growing his chest hair. He was so excited about it. He'd bring it up every day and show me all the time. It was pretty funny. To be honest though, I never was one for chest hair. But I love Niall with it. It's really sexy and I can't imagine him without it. Just like his blonde hair.

                I brought my hand back up to his face, cupping his cheek and rubbing my thumb across his cheek. A small smile played on his lips and he opened his eyes. His smile grew as he actually woke up and looked down at me.

"That's a great way to wake up." He said, sliding his arm under me and wrapping it around my waist pulling me closer. I laughed and scooted closer, looking up at him more. Leaning in, I kissed his jaw and then put my head on his chest.

"Liz, we still need to talk about last night. I don't want you to feel like you can't decorate our flat the way you want to. Put as much pink or blue as you want. It's our place, please don't feel like that." Niall said, then kissed the top of my head.

"I know, it's just... like I said last night. I like seeing you get so excited over those little things. It's a nice step back from all the fame. I tell you what, as soon as we get home I'll buy the brightest pink thing I find." I teased, making him laugh.

"That would be perfect."

<> 

                I walked down the stairs, my flip flops making a loud banging noise. We were all going to the beach for a little while. August it about as hot as it gets up here so it's perfect for going to the beach. Anyway, I was dressed in my black fringe bikini that showed off my favorite belly button ring. My parents still don't know about it, but I'm hoping they won't make that big of a deal about it. Besides, I'm almost twenty one.