Chapter Twenty Five ~ You Could Be My Motivation

Here is the next chapter! Because the last chapter was a little short this one is going to be long.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Harry’s P.O.V

“That was a waste of a trip.” Zayn said as I walked into the hotel room. I gave him a look and he shut up. Thank God. I already feel like shit for everything that happened today. I don’t need to be reminded of the plain.

                Dammit, I really thought she forgave me. She fucking kissed me back. She did all the things she used to do. She kissed me back, she played with my hair. She liked it. I know she does, and that only gives me hope. She just needs a little bit more time… I just want to know how much time she actually needs.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Cindy asked, coming in the room, followed by Louis. I have to admit, it’s weird sharing a tour bus with her. She’s really nice, and she can be pretty wild… but after all that Nindy stuff that went around it’s weird. I know Niall wouldn’t cheat on Liz… but it’s still a little weird. I’m just glad that we don’t have to share a hotel room.

“Julie and Harry still aren’t together.” Liam said from his spot on the couch. Remind me to thank him for reminding me.

“Aw, I’m sorry. This might help, I don’t know her though, but she might like it if you sent her flowers or something. I mean…. I would love that so…. I don’t know… you should try it.” She said. I nodded and looked down at my hands. I was know on the couch, so I could look at my hands.

                I don’t know… maybe flowers are a good idea. But knowing Julie, she was never into the whole ‘girly’ things. Maybe she’s like one of those fruit baskets in the shape of flowers. God, I don’t know what to do about her. I’m not going to give up though, I can’t. I still love her, and I don’t think I’m ever going to stop.

<> 

“Hey Harry?” Niall asked. I looked at the blonde from across the hotel room. Louis, Liam, and Zayn went down to the gym but we were the only two who didn’t want to go. I didn’t feel like it and Niall’s been down in the dumps lately.

“Yeah, watcha need?” I said, sitting down on my bed. We are all in the same hotel room, and there are only two beds so we have to share. I ended up sharing with Liam, Zayn with Louis, and Niall got the couch thing near the telly. He’s lucky, it’s really comfortable and he doesn’t have to deal with sharing a bed with a bed hog.

“I need some advice. I’ve tried calling Liz, but she hasn’t been answering. I think she’s mad at me, and not those mad feelings she gets when I leave my socks all over our flat, I think she’s actually really, really mad at me.” Niall said, looking between me and his phone.

“I’m sure she’s just busy, Niall. You have to remember she’s on a tour too. Well actually I saw her today, but she was hanging out with those guys from One Step.” I said, moving around on my bed so I was now facing him.

“That’s another thing! I talked to Julie, after you left, and she told me that they were hanging out and I don’t want to be jealous but I am.” Niall said, standing up.

“Relax Niall; it’s going to be fine. I’ll call her phone and see if she answers.” I said, pulling out my phone.

                I scrolled through my contacts until I found her name. I pressed call and waited for her to answer. After a few rings it went to her voicemail and I hung up.